The trend dominating the region at present is that of health and wellness. The sharp increase in obesity, especially among teenagers is a major driver of the market here. These factors are forcing consumers to focus on the ingredients, manufacturing process, and sustainability of the product. The importance of marketing is crucial in this regard, with the focus pivoted on the safety, convenience, and refreshment offered by these products. Despite the obvious importance of zero-calories and zero-sugar status offered by most water enhancers, consumers are essentially focusing in natural status with can be understood by the rapid rise in demand for organic foods. The long-term success of the product is also dependent on the product diversity due to the high competitiveness of the American market; rapid and interesting innovation in flavors, textures and packaging is essential here.
The success of the products is also dependent on the increasing preference for non-alcoholic beverages and the decreasing interest for sodas, which occupy about 60% of the market. With effective marketing and innovative product development, water enhancers can capitalize on this decreasing interest and serve as an effective alternative to traditional sodas.
This Report Offers::
1. Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the United States Water enhancer market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising opportunities and global consumer trends.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the United States Water Enhancer market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Why Buy This Report?
1. For getting a comprehensive overview of the United States Water enhancer market.
2. To gain wide-ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
3. To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions, which are untapped.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Definition of the Market
1.3 Report Description
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Unpalatability of water
4.1.2 Awarness among consumer to stay hydrated
4.1.3 Prevelance of obesity and subsequent rejection of carbonated drinks
4.1.4 Significant expansion of the consumer base for healthy beverages
4.2.1 Lack of regulations from FDA
4.2.2 Compliance with the Manufacturing practices
4.2.3 Safety concerns due to lack of scientific evidence
4.3.1 Technological advancements in beverage production
4.3.2 Identification of new active ingredients
4.3.3 High scope for application in health care industry
4.4 Porter Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Product Type
5.1.1 Flavored drops
5.1.2 Energy drops
5.1.3 Fitness and workout Drops
188.8.131.52 Weight Management drinks
184.108.40.206 Skin-rejuvenating drinks
5.2 By Active Ingredient Type
5.3 By Source Type
5.3.3 Tea and Coffee
5.3.4 Coconut water
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
6.2 Joint Ventures
6.3 New Product Launches
6.4 Most active companies in the past five years
6.5 Market Share Analysis
7. Company Profiles
7.1 Arizona Beverages USA
7.2 Cott Beverages
7.3 Dyla LLC
7.5 GVC Great Value Company
7.6 H.J.Heinz Company
7.7 Heartland LLC
7.8 ICEE Co.
7.9 Kraft foods Inc.
7.11 Orange Crush Company
7.13 Pioma Industries
7.14 Splash Corporation
7.15 Sunkist growers Inc.
7.16 The Coca-Cola Company
7.17 The Gatorade Company Inc.
7.18 Wisdom Natural Brands