Chinese market is characterized by a high level of consolidation which is prone to move according to certain trends, the latest being the health drive. The rampant pollution in China is a major cause of worry for the consumers, most of who migrate to large cities at some point. The fear of consuming the tap water is leading many consumers to go for bottled water, and the associated water enhancer products. This excessive pollution could also act as a constraint for the market due to the extremely scrutinizing regulations. The other major driver for the market is the increasing health consciousness among people, a trend mostly fuelled by the migrant middle class and which is heavily capitalized by the industry. The flavored and energy drop segments are estimated to rapidly grow in these conditions, with private label stores forging ahead in the intensely competitive Chinese setup.
1. Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the China Water enhancer market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising opportunities and global consumer trends.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the China Water Enhancer market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Why Buy This Report?
1. For getting a comprehensive overview of the China Water enhancer market.
2. To gain wide-ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions, which are untapped.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Definition of the Market
1.3 Report Description
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Rise in obese populations and subsequent rejection of carbonated drinks
4.1.2 Industrialization and mass production of beverages
4.1.3 High levels of water pollution
4.1.4 Improving standard of living
4.1.5 Increasing health awareness among people
4.2.1 Regulatory framework
4.2.2 Compliance with the Manufacturing practices
4.2.3 Poor infrastructure facilities
4.2.4 Safety concerns due to lack of scientific evidence
4.3.1 Technological advancements in beverage production
4.3.2 Identification of new active ingredients
4.3.3 High scope for application in health care industry
4.4 Porter Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Product Type
5.1.1 Flavored drops
5.1.2 Energy drops
5.1.3 Fitness and workout Drops
126.96.36.199 Weight Management drinks
188.8.131.52 Skin-rejuvenating drinks
5.2 By Active Ingredient Type
5.3 By Source Type
5.3.3 Tea and Coffee
5.3.4 Coconut water
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
6.2 Joint Ventures
6.3 New Product Launches
6.4 Most active companies in the past five years
6.5 Market Share Analysis
7. Company Profiles
7.1 Arizona Beverages USA
7.2 Cott Beverages
7.3 Dyla LLC
7.5 GVC Great Value Company
7.6 H.J.Heinz Company
7.7 Heartland LLC
7.8 ICEE Co.
7.9 Kraft foods Inc.
7.11 Orange Crush Company
7.13 Pioma Industries
7.14 Splash Corporation
7.15 Sunkist growers Inc.
7.16 The Coca-Cola Company
7.17 The Gatorade Company Inc.
7.18 Wisdom Natural Brands