India Aesthetic medical device market is currently estimated to be valued as $118 million in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 11.68%. North America currently dominates the market for medical aesthetic devices and is expected to continue its strong hold for a few more years. Asia Pacific region is expected to increase its market share in the future owing to the increase in awareness among people of the potential benefits of Aesthetic devices. India is set to dominate the global market in the future, but is currently the 2nd biggest market in the APAC region behind China.
This escalation is developing the need to analyze, review and to forecast the growth of the medical aesthetic device market. Owing to the rapid evolution of market in the use of laser technology, medical device companies which are able to launch new innovative equipment will be awarded with huge benefits.
Key Deliverables in the Study
1) Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the India Aesthetic medical device Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the India Aesthetic medical device Market.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Sizing Units
1.4 Base Currency
1.5 Review and Forecast Period Years
1.6 General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Econometric Forecast Models
2.4 Research Assumptions
3. Executive Summary
4. Key Inferences
5. Market Overview and Industry Trends
5.1 Current Market Scenario
5.2 Technology Overview
5.3 New Developments in Therapeutics
5.4 Investment Analysis
5.5 Porter’s Five Force Analysis
5.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.5.3 Degree of Competition
5.5.4 Threat of Substitution
5.5.5 Threat of New Entrants
6. Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Challenges Analysis (DROC)
6.1 Market Drivers
6.1.1 Rise in the number of diabetes cases in Germany
6.1.2 Rapid innovation in developing new technologies
6.1.3 Increasing awareness and improving diagnosis & treatment rates
6.2 Market Restraints
6.2.1 The cost of diagnosis, follow-up, maintenance and treatment of the disease
6.2.2 Germany's new pricing and reimbursement policy are leading to many drug withdrawals
6.2.3 Product patent expiry
6.3 Market Opportunities
6.3.1 The roll out of many new drugs
6.3.2 Increasing international research collaborations on technology advancement
6.3.3 Increasing awareness among people about diabetes
6.4 Key Challenges
6.4.1 Competition from biosimilars and generic drugs
7. Germany Diabetes Device Market Segmentation
7.1 By type
7.1.1 Glucose Monitoring Devices
184.108.40.206 Blood Glucose Meter
220.127.116.11 Blood Glucose Testing Strips
18.104.22.168 Continuous Glucose Monitoring Device (CGM)
22.214.171.124 Self-Monitoring Glucose Device
7.1.2 Insulin Delivery devices
8. Germany Diabetes Devices Market - Shares and Forecasts
9. Competitive Landscape
9.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
9.2 New Product Launches
9.3 Agreements, Collaborations & Partnerships
10. Key Vendors
10.1 Boehringer Ingelheim
10.3 Bayer AG
10.4 Cynosure, Inc.
10.5 Becton Dickinson
10.8 Novo Nordisk
11. Analyst Outlook for Investment Opportunities
12. Future Outlook of the Market