Like the rest of the world maximum growth has come from ultrasound and X-ray, which lead the market based on sales revenue. Other segments include nuclear medicine imaging, computed tomography (CT) and MRI. The European Diagnostic imaging market is expected to be valued at $6 billion by the 2017. Germany's medical imaging market is the largest of these countries.
This Report Offers:
1. Market Definition for the European Diagnostic market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the European diagnostic Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the‰âÂ _‰âÂ _‰âÂ _‰âÂ _‰âÂ _market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
2. Market Defenition
3. Market Drivers
4. Market Restraints
5. Diagnostic Imaging
7. Segmentation By Types
7.1.2 Projectional Radiographs
7.3 Nuclear Medicine
7.6 Tactile Imaging
7.7 Photoacoustic Imagin
7.11 Functional near infrared spectroscopy
8. Cloud Computing in Medical Diagnostic imaging 9. Factors affecting appropriate usage of diagnostic techniques 10. Factors influencing invetment in diagnostic imaging market 11. European Diagnostic Imaging Market 2012- 2016 (Growth, Forecast, CAGR)
11.1 UK 2012- 2016 (Growth, Forecast, CAGR)
11.2 Germany 2012- 2016 (Growth, Forecast, CAGR)
11.3 France 2012- 2016 (Growth, Forecast, CAGR)
11.4 Spain 2012- 2016 (Growth, Forecast, CAGR)
11.5 Italy 2012- 2016 (Growth, Forecast, CAGR)
11.6 Rest of Europe 2012- 2016 (Growth, Forecast, CAGR)
12. Competitive Landscape 13. Key players in the market
13.1 Philips healthcare
13.2 Siemens Healthcare
13.3 GE health care
13.4 Carestream health
13.5 Esaote Europe