Insulin as a product has also undergone a metamorphosis from being just a commodity item to being the growth vehicle for its manufacturers. The Type II market is driving worldwide growth, as dietary and lifestyle changes increase incidences. The insulin pen since its introduction in 1985 by Novo Nordisk has seen wide spread usage in the European market with close to 88% of diabetic patients taking insulin using the pen device In comparison to the pump.
Germany, France Italy, Spain and Uk are the Primary markets for insulin in Europe contributing close to 35% of the European Insulin Market.
This Report Offers:
1. Market Definition for the European Insulin Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the European Insulin Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the European Insulin market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
2. Market Definition
3. Market Drivers
4. Market Restraints
5. European Therapuetic Insulin Market
5.2 Innovations in insulin
5.3 Global Insulin market
5.4 Segmentation By Mode of action
5.4.1 Fast Acting Insulin analog
5.4.2 Slow Acting (basal) insulin analog
5.4.3 Long-acting injected insulin
5.5 Segmentation By Delivery Techology
6. Regional Insulin Market ( Market size, Forecast and CAGR)
6.1 European market For Insulin ( Market size, Forecast and CAGR)
6.2.6 Rest of Europe
7. Competitive Landscape of European market
8. Future Of the European Insulin Market
9. Key Players in the Market
9.1 Eli Lily
9.2 Novo Nordisk
9.3 Sanofi Aventis
10. Biosimilar Insulin Market and Key players
10.1 Boehringer Ingelheim
10.2 Eli Lilly