Canada’s market for In-Vitro Diagnostics is currently estimated to be worth USD 8.71 billion in the year 2014 and is expected to reach USD 11.31 billion by the end of 2020. The CAGR during this period of the forecast is 5.36%.
Currently, North America dominates the global market, with the market yet to reach saturation. The Canada is the leading market both globally and in North America. Canada is the next big market in the North America region. This is due to the advances on the technology forefront and the higher GDP of the nation. This escalation is developing the need to analyze, review and forecast the growth of the In-Vitro Diagnostics market.
Canada In-Vitro Diagnostics Market - Market Dynamics
The report details several factors driving and restraining the growth of the market. Some of these are discussed below.
Some of the factors contributing to the growth of market are:
- Rapid increase in the chronic & infectious disease population
- Technological advances
- Rapidly aging population
- Advent of point of care diagnostics
Some of the factors limiting the growth of the market are a lack of proper reimbursement policies and stringent regulatory framework.
The report studies in detail the market for different In-Vitro Diagnostic techniques, which include clinical chemistry, hematology, immunoassays, point of care diagnostics, molecular diagnostics and coagulation. The products sector includes instruments, reagents, and data management systems. Molecular diagnostics currently dominate the global market and are expected to dominate it in the near future also.
This Report Offers:
- Market analysis for Canada’s In-Vitro Diagnostics market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on the global and regional scale.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share for the next five years.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions where this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
- The various applications of In-Vitro Diagnostics have been discussed in detail, in addition to a comprehensive overview of the market.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Market Definition
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Key Inferences
5. Market Overview and Industry Trends
5.1 Current Market Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces
5.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
5.2.3 Threat of New Entrants
5.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
5.2.5 Competitive Rivalry Within the Industry
6. Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Challenges Analysis
6.1 Market Drivers
6.1.1 Increasing Use of Point of Care (POC) Diagnostics
6.1.2 Growing Acceptance of Advanced Technologies
6.1.3 Increasing Number of Private Hospitals and Independent Testing Laboratories
6.2 Market Restraints
6.2.1 Pricing Pressure
6.2.2 Market Participants Skeptical About the Insurance Coverage for Newer Tests
6.2.3 Lack of Expertise in Advanced Technologies
6.3 Key Challenges
6.4 Current Opportunities in the Market
7. In-Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) market segmentation
7.1 By Technology
7.1.1 Clinical Chemistry
7.1.5 Molecular Diagnostics
7.1.6 Histology & Cytology
7.2 By Product
7.2.3 Data Management Systems and Services
7.3 By Usability
7.3.1 Disposable IVD Devices
7.3.2 Reusable IVD Devices
7.4 By End-user
7.4.3 Diagnostic Centers
7.4.4 Point of Care Testing
7.5 By Applications
7.5.1 Infectious Diseases
7.5.5 Autoimmune Diseases
7.5.7 Drug Testing
8. Competitive Landscape
8.1 Merger and Acquisition Analysis
8.2 New Product Launches
8.3 Agreements, Collaborations, and Partnerships
9. Key Vendor Analysis
9.1 Abbott Diagnostics
9.2 Bayer Diabetes Care/Panasonic Healthcare
9.3 Danaher Corporation
9.4 Becton Dickinson and Company
9.6 Biorad Laboratories Inc.
9.8 Roche Diagnostics
9.9 Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics
9.10 Thermo Fischer Scientific Inc.
10. Future Outlook of the Market
- Abbott Diagnostics
- Bayer Diabetes Care/Panasonic Healthcare
- Becton Dickinson and Company
- Biorad Laboratories Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Roche Diagnostics
- Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics
- Thermo Fischer Scientific Inc.