Modular data center are building block solutions, that consist of standardized sections or units that facilitate the physical build out of IT infrastructure. As the market for x86-based servers, storage and network equipment has grown, end users across a broad spectrum of vertical markets have been exploring ways to find more effective methods to install and manage data center equipment. Modular data center solutions represent one approach that is designed to increase installation and management efficiencies of data center hardware infrastructure.
Increasing incidences of crime and terrorism worldwide have impacted the dynamics of the modular data center physical security market. These security threats across the world have raised several challenges for organizations, which influence them to adopt and implement several security measures. In addition, technological advancements have impacted the current market dynamics, with the adoption of cloud based security systems. The significant increases in incidence of terrorist attacks on government organizations, enterprises, and critical infrastructures in recent years, have driven companies and governments to implement robust physical security strategies.
The report attempts to present an in-depth market analysis of the emerging state-of-the-art Modular Data Centers. The global modular data center market is segmented on the basis of Deployment Size (Midsize Data Center, Enterprise Data Center, and Large Data Center), End User Industry (Defense, Energy, Healthcare, Government, Telecom & IT, Banking & Financial Services, and Others), Type (Containerized Modular Data Center & Individual Module), Applications (Instant Data Center & Retrofit, Disaster Recovery, High Density Networks, Remote Office Support, Mobile Computing, and Others), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America).
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter's five forces analysis, market segments, and current market trends. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles of leading suppliers of global modular data center market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are HP. IBM, Dell, Cisco, Huawei, Emerson Network Power, Schneider Electric, Colt Technology Services Group Ltd, Canovate Corporation, and among others.
SPECIALITIES OF THIS REPORT
1) The report will be useful in gaining an exhaustive understanding of the regional market. It will also be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade.
2) The report will be an ideal source material for industry consultants, manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered.
3) The report contains wide range of information about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them.
1.1. Study Deliverables
1.2. Study Assumptions
1.3. Market Definition
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview and Dynamics
4.1. Market Overview
4.2. Market Drivers
4.2.1. Mobility and Scalability
4.2.2. Disaster Recovery
4.3. Market Restraints
4.3.1. Limitations in high performance computing
4.4. Market Opportunities
4.4.1. Growth in Emerging Countries
4.4.2. Implementation across Different Industries
4.5. Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6. Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Model
4.6.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.2. Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.6.3. Threat from new entrants
4.6.4. Threat from substitute products
4.6.5. Competitive rivalry within the industry
5. Global Modular Data Centers Market – Segmented by Functional Module Solution
5.1. Individual Functional Module
5.1.1. IT Module
5.1.2. Power Module
5.1.3. Mechanical Module
5.2. All-In-One Functional Module
6. Global Modular Data Centers Market – Segmented by Deployment Size
6.1. Medium sized Data Center
6.2. Enterprise Data Center
6.3. Large Data Center
7. Global Modular Data Centers Market – Segmented by Application
7.1. Disaster Recovery
7.2. High Density Networks
7.3. Remote Office Support
7.4. Mobile Computing
8. Global Modular Data Centers Market – Segmented by Services
8.2. Infrastructure Management
8.3. Integration and Development
9. Global Modular Data Centers Market – Segmented by End User Industry
9.4. Government and Defense
9.5. Telecom & IT
10. Global Modular Data Centers Market – Segmented by Region
10.1. North America
10.1.1. United States
10.2.2. United Kingdom
10.4. Latin America
10.5. Middle East and Africa
10.5.2. Saudi Arabia
10.5.3. South Africa
11. Vendor Market Share
12. Key Vendor Profiles
12.1. HP Inc.
12.2. International Business Machine Corporation
12.3. Dell Inc.
12.4. Cisco Systems Inc.
12.5. Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
12.6. Emerson Network Power
12.7. Schneider Electric SE
12.8. AST Modular
12.9. IO Datacenters
12.10. Rittal GmbH & Co. KG
12.11. Silicon Graphics International Corp
12.12. Elliptical Mobile Solutions
12.13. The Smart Cube
12.14. Flexenclosure AB
12.15. Colt Group S.A.
13. Investment Analysis
14. Future of Modular Data Centers