High Performance Computing (HPC) includes servers that are used for high computational or data-centric tasks. It is the aggregation of processes that help in delivering higher and more efficient performance than the regular desktops and computers. HCP helps in solving complex problems related to technology, business and engineering. In such a system, number of high performance computers is clustered into a single processor. The market drivers of the technology are the internet revolution, increase in computational complexity, emergence of big data and the high amount of governmental spending. Several opportunities in the industry are development of new innovative HCP models, scope in cloud computing, improvement in storage and data management facilities and consistent interest in petascale computing. The primary constraint that needs to be addressed is the high computational cost of technology.
The report spans the overall structure of the High Performance Computing (HPC) Market and provides premium insights into the drivers, constraints, opportunities, challenges, market size and share, industry attractiveness based on the Porter's Five Forces, supply and demand share analysis, latest technologies, competitive intelligence, and current trends and forecasts.
The market size and share estimation has been performed on the basis of Type (High Performance Technical Computing and High Performance Business Computing), Component (Servers, Storage, Networking Devices and Software), Services (Design, Integration and Deployment, Training and Consulting), end-user and Geographical region.
The technology that has been estimated to be growing at 8% CAGP is widely being used in multiple domains like Manufacturing, Life Sciences, Energy, Power and Natural resources, Chemical Industry, Aerospace and Defense, BFSI, Gaming, Weather Prediction and Forecasting etc. The Technology which is fast growing in Asia Pacific, especially in China, still has its largest consumer base in the U.S.
The aim now is to improve the power consumption, memory performance and size of these supercomputers. The long term challenges the technology has to face are the increasing cost of resources, software hurdles, variability in expectation etc. The market comprises of both established as well as, emerging players who are concentrating on innovation. The leading players in this domain are AMD, Dell, HP, IBM, Cisco, Bull, Microsoft, Oracle and SGI.
This Report Offers:
1. Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the High Performance Computing (HPC) Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the High Performance Computing (HPC) Market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's 5 Force Analyses
3.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.3.3 Threat from new entrants
3.3.4 Threat from substitute products
3.3.5 Competitive rivalry within the industry
3.4 Key Market Trends
3.4.1 Value Chain Analysis
4. Market Dynamics
4.2.1 Paradigm Shift in IT Service Offering
4.2.2 Cost Effectiveness through “Pay-As-You-Go” Model
4.2.3 Rise in Cloud Adoption by Small and Medium Scale Firms
4.2.4 Innovation in Virtualization Techniques
4.3.1 Performance Bottlenecks for High Performance Computing in Cloud
4.3.2 Data Security Concerns in High Availability Cloud Model
4.3.3 Availability of Cloud Solutions for existing IT landscape
4.4.1 Emergence of Big-data and other complex application technologies
4.4.2 Demand for Scalable Solutions offering high availability
4.4.3 VMware Advancements, increased use of centralized systems
4.5 Business Model for Pubic, Private and Hybrid Cloud Offering
5. Global Cloud High Performance Computing Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends
5.1 Deployment Model
5.1.1 Public Cloud
5.1.2 Private Cloud
5.1.3 Hybrid Cloud
5.2 Service Type
5.2.1 HPC IAAS
5.2.2 HPC PAAS
5.2.3 Data Organization and Workload Management
5.2.4 Clustering Software and Analytics Tool
5.2.5 Professional Services
5.2.6 Managed Services
5.3 Organization Size
5.3.1 Small and Medium Enterprise
5.3.2 Large Enterprise
5.4 Business Verticals Applications
5.4.1Academia and Research
5.4.3Design and Engineering
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
5.3.3 Asia-Pacific (APAC)
5.3.4 Rest of World
6. Market Share Analysis
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7.1 Amazon Web Services
7.2 IBM Corporation
7.4 Microsoft Corporation
7.13 NTT Communications
7.14 Penguin Computing
7.16 Adaptive Computing
8. Competitive Analysis
8.2 Major Trends in High Performance Cloud Computing
9. Future of High Performance Cloud Computing