Such a system is built not only to monitor the performance of applications, but also to solve problems more proactively, reduce the costs through smarter and time efficient analytics, automate facilities and give a unique performance lifecycle.
The rise of data analytics, mobile and cloud computing, increased complexity of business processes (and thus applications), the pressure to reduce the amount and lengths of slowdowns and outages, the need to improve visibility and control of performance are some of the key drivers of the industry. The constraints of the market are equally crucial: difficulty in building such a system that monitors other applications, the variability in the standards of quantification and the lack of end-user awareness being some of them.
The market shows immense promise today and is one of the fastest emerging technologies all over the world. The concentration is on introducing SaaS approach into the Management System, efficient log management and the incorporation of predictive analytics and modeling. However, some of the long term critical challenges the industry is facing, is intense competition, lack of visibility and high initial investment which makes it difficult for the SMB enterprises to penetrate.
The market can be segmented on the basis of Function (Performance, Event, Network Management and Automated software quality), Platform (Software and services), Deployment (On-premise, Cloud and Hybrid), Scale of Industry (SMB, Medium and Large enterprise), Access Type (Web and Mobile), Operating Systems (Linux/Other Open Source, Unix, Windows, Mainframe and Others), End-users and Geography.
Application Performance Management Market is estimated to cross USD 5 billion by 2020, with North America, being the major market with maximum contribution coming from the U.S and Canada, followed by Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa. SaaS based approach is estimated to account for 25% of the market over the next three years.
Some of the major players in the market are Hewlett-Packard (HP), Compuware, IBM and Riverbed, accounting for more than half of the total market.
This Report Offers:
1. Market Definition for the Application Performance Management along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Application Performance Management (APM) Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Protective Packaging Market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2.1 Growing Investments in E-Commerce
4.2.3 Growing Utilization of Banking services
4.3.1 High Price Sensitivity of the market
4.3.2 Lack of Awareness
4.4. Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter's 5 Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5. Technology Snapshot
6. India Application Performance Management (APM) Segmentation
6.2 By Deployment
6.3 By User Size
6.3.1 Small Businesses
6.3.2 Medium Businesses
6.3.3 Large Businesses
6.4 By Access Type
6.4.1 Web APM
6.4.2 Mobile APM
6.5 By Vertical
6.5.5 IT & Telecommunications
6.5.6 Media & Entertainment
6.5.7 Logistics and Transport
7. Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles (List Populated Globally)
7.1 CA Technologies
7.4 New Relic
7.5 IBM Corporation
7.6 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
8. Investment Analysis
8.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
8.2 Investment Outlook
9. Future of Global Application Performance Management (APM) Market