The continual rise of portable devices like smartphones, multimedia players, and tablets has helped drive up the demand for audio devices especially in Asia Pacific and Middle East region. This has led to audio industry adapting to the changing trends in consumers' media consumption habits. The industry is swiftly evolving by integrating wireless connectivity across host of devices such as sound bars, microphone, headphones, speaker docks, and home theater in box systems. The technological advancements and the increasing requirement for mobility are the key drivers which are making the wireless audio device market to grow lucratively.
In application segment, commercial application sector accounted for the largest market revenue, while other application sector like automotive and defense enjoyed the least market revenue in 2014. In North America, the U.S. constituted largest market share revenue. However, Asia Pacific, with Japan, Australia and China leading the way, is likely to grow at the highest CAGR.
The Global Wireless Audio Device Market is segmented on the basis of Technology (Bluetooth, Airplay, Wi-Fi, and Others), Product (Sound Bars, Wireless Speakers, Wireless Headsets & Microphones, and Others), Application (Consumer, Commercial, Automotive, and Others), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World).
This report describes a detailed study of the Porters five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers of wireless audio device market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are DEI Holdings Inc. (U.S.), Harman International, Inc. (U.S.), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (The Netherlands), Sony Corporation (Japan), VOXX International Corporation (U.S.), and Apple, Inc. (U.S.).
SPECIALITIES OF THIS REPORT
1) The report will be useful in gaining an exhaustive understanding of the regional market. It will also be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade.
2) The report will be an ideal source material for industry consultants, manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered.
3) The report contains wide range of information about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Growing demand for infotainment services
4.2.2 Growing mobile device users
4.3.1 Operating frequency compliance concerns
4.4 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Model Analysis
4.5.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.2 Bargaining power of Buyers
4.5.3 Bargaining power of Suppliers
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Global Wireless Audio Device Market – Segmented by Technology
6.4 Radio Frequency
7. Global Wireless Audio Device Market – Segmented by Product
7.1 Sound Bars
7.2 Wireless Speakers
7.3 Wireless Headsets & Microphones
8. Global Wireless Audio Device Market – Segmented by Application
8.1 Consumer Electronics
9. Global Wireless Audio Device Market -Segmented by geography
9.1 North America
9.1.1 United States of America
9.2.1 United Kingdom
9.3.4 South Korea
9.4 Latin America
9.5 Middle East & Africa
9.5.1 Saudi Arabia
9.5.3 South Africa
10. Key Company Profiles
10.1 Apple Inc.
10.2 Bose Corporation
10.3 DEI Holdings Inc.
10.4 Harman International Inc.
10.5 Koninklijke Philips N.V
10.6 Sennheiser Electronic GmbH & Co. KG
10.7 Shure Incorporated
10.8 Sony Corporation
10.9 Vizio, Inc.
10.10 Voxx International
11. Investment Analysis
12. Future of Wireless Audio Device market