The large amount of equipment present in a data center to supply power and cooling along with often automatic fire extinguishing systems requires a significant amount of power which makes power is a very important component of the expenses incurred in running a DataCenter. The industry uses 2% of all electricity generated worldwide and data centers inject 259 million metric tons of carbon into the atmosphere. The cost of power is unpredictably rising, accounting for 20% to 60% of operating expenses over the life of a data center. This is driving the need for green data centers.
The drive towards sustainability has seen strong growth in Canada, partly on the basis of government promotion of energy-efficiency measures, including Energy Star. The size of the United States market means that any increase is likely to be restrained and regionalized. Sustainability is now a global issue although the two most established regions of the world Europe and North America come out slightly ahead in terms of sustainability commitment, there is little separating the five regions in terms of either metric.
The growth is data center market is evident and is reflected in the fact that companies are expanding their businesses all over the world. OVH is adding capacity to its data center just outside of Montreal using a container with 10,000 servers. The European hosting giant opened the facility last year to serve North American customers. It now touts 50,000 hosting customers in the region and is adding 10,000 additional servers to meet the demand. The company raised $181 million to build data centers in North America. It focuses on green design and has taken a unique approach, overseeing every aspect of the manufacturing process.
The report analyses the market based on application segregated by various end user industries like BFSI, Heathcare, Government, Energy and Power and Information Technology across the major geographies of the world. Detailed market shares are given and forecasts for the next five years are estimated. The major companies in the market like Dell, Eaton, HP among others are studied and their strategies are analysed. Recent developments and their impact on the market are analysed.
This Report Offers:
1) Market definition for Operations Analytics Intelligence with information on drivers and restraints.
2) Market Analysis involving major markets, and usage of Operations Analytics Intelligence in the industry.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
5) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Reasons for buying this report:
1)We provide you the most comprehensive market segmentation.
2)Would be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade.
3)Wide-ranging information provided about the leading market players, major strategies adopted by them and new products launched by them.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
1.4 Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Dynamics
3.1 Market Overview
3.2 Market Drivers
3.3 Market Restraints
3.4 Opportunities in the Green Data Center Market
3.5 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.5.2 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
3.5.3 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
3.5.5 Threat of New Entrants
3.6 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4. Technology Overview
4.1 Technology Snapshot
4.2 Cooling Technologies
4.2.1 Liquid Cooling
4.2.2 Evaporative Cooling
4.2.3 Free Cooling
4.3 Power Usage lowering technologies
4.3.1 Low-power Servers
4.3.2 Solar and Wind Energy
4.4 Data Center Infrastructure Management
4.5 Consolidation and Virtualization Technologies
4.6 Ongoing Developments
5. North America Green Data Center Market – Segmented by Services
5.1 System Integration
5.2 Monitoring Services
5.3 Professional Services
6. North America Green Data Center Market – Segmented by Solutions
6.3 Management Software
6.4 Networking Technologies
7. North America Green Data Center Market - Segmented by Users
7.1 Colocation Providers
7.2 Cloud Service Providers
8. North America Green Data Center Market - Segmented by Industry Verticals
8.2 Financial Services
8.4 Telecom and IT
9. North America Green Data Center Market (2017 – 2022) – Segmented by Country
10. Vendor Market Share Analysis
11. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles (List populated globally)
11.1 Fujitsu Ltd.
11.2 Cisco Technology, Inc.
11.3 HP Inc.
11.4 Dell Inc.
11.5 Hitachi Ltd.
11.6 Schneider Electric SE
11.7 EMC Corporation
11.8 IBM Corporation
11.9 Eaton Corporation
11.10 Emerson Network Powers
11.11 GoGrid, LLC
12. Future of Green Data Center Market