On the basis of geography the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Asia. The steady growth of the forensic medicines market in North America and Europe is mostly caused by factors such as forensic services such as DNA profiling, fingerprints analysis, chemical analysis, autopsy, pathology and toxicology to be of an automated and standardized nature. The resulting effect of the standardization is that the regions share a common database that will reduce the expenditure in end to end crime case analysis and resolution. This could cause a reduction in value of forensic services and a declining general market hold in terms of value.
Some of the key players of the market are NMS Labs, Inc., LGC Forensics, Pyramidal Technologies Ltd., SPEX Forensics, Eurofins Medigenomix Gmbh, GE Healthcare Life Sciences etc.
Some factors which are driving the market are increase in crime rate, sophistication of crime, latent demand for forensic technologies etc.
Reductions in Government Spend on Forensic Technologies, Declining supply of forensic services, regulatory constraint are some of the restraints of the market.
What makes our report unique?
1. Market Definition for the Global forensic medicine Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Global forensic medicine Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Sizing Units
1.4 Base Currency
1.5 Review and Forecast Period Years
1.6 General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Econometric Forecast Model
3.3 Research Assumptions
3. Executive Summary
4. Key Inferences
5. Market Overview and Industry Trends
5.1 Current Market Scenario
5.2 Applications of Industrial Internet of Things
5.7 Technology Overview
5.8 New Developments
5.9 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
5.10 Product Life-Cycle Analysis
5.11 Product Benchmarking
5.12 Investment Analysis
5.13 Porter’s Five Forces
5.13.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.13.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
5.13.3 Threat of New Entrants
5.13.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
5.13.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
6. Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Challenges Analysis (DROC)
6.1 Market Drivers
6.1.1 Increase in crime rate
6.1.2 sophistication of crime
6.1.3 Latent Demand for Forensic Technologies
6.2 Market restraint
6.2.1 Reduction IN Government Spend on Forensic Technologies
6.2.2 Declining supply of forensic services
6.2.3 Regulatory constraint
6.3 Key Challenges
6.4 Current Opportunities in the Market
7. Global forensic market, by services
7.1 Forensic DNA
7.1.1 Mitochondrial DNA profiling
7.1.2 Polymerase chain reaction
7.1.3 Y-STR Typing
7.2 Finger print analysis
7.3 Chemical analysis
8. Global forensic medicine market, by geography – Regional Share and Forecasts
8.1 North America
8.1.2 United states
8.1.4 Rest of North America
8.2.3 United Kingdom
8.2.8 Rest of Europe
8.3 Asia-Pacific (APAC)
8.3.6 South Korea
8.3.7 Rest of Asia Pacific
8.4 Middle-East and Africa (MEA)
8.4.3 South Arabia
8.4.5 Rest of MEA
8.5 Latin America
8.5.5 Rest of Latin America
9. Competitive Landscape
9.1 Merger and Acquisition Analysis
9.2 Patent Analysis
9.3 The challengers
10. Key vendor analysis
10.1 NMS Labs, Inc.
10.2 LGC Forensics
10.3 Pyramidal Technologies Ltd.
10.4 SPEX Forensics
10.5 Eurofins Medigenomix Gmbh
10.6 GE Healthcare Life Sciences
11. Analyst Outlook for Investment Opportunities
12. Future Outlook of the Market