The market for retinal detachment is basically segmented on the basis of equipment used either for diagnostics or for the treatment of the 3 forms of retinal detachment that are most widely prevalent. The vitrectomy packs segment accounts for the largest share and is anticipated to grow at the strong CAGR from 2015 to 2021 due to factors such as greater timesaving pertaining to operating room start-up time and cost saving by decreasing expenses and waste per surgery. Cases of RD has been on the rise in most developed countries and recently has seen a steady increase in developing countries including India and China. There is anecdotal evidence that RD is more common among the Jewish descent and less common among the people of African origin. The key players in the current market for most of the equipment and diagnostic area are Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, IRIDEX Corporation, Carl Zeiss Meditec AG, Lumenis Ltd. And many others.
Rapidly changing lifestyle leading to an increase in number of diabetics has led to a high occurrence of diabetic retinopathy. An increase in the number of cataract surgeries, myopia and a steadily increasing geriatric population in countries like China are the main market drivers for Retinal detachment diagnostic and therapeutic.
Providing a cost effective and efficient technology for the treatment of RD is one of the greatest market challenge.
This Report Offers:
1) Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the Global Retinal Detachment market of Diagnostics and Therapeutic, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Retinal Detachment Diagnostic and Therapeutic Market on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.2. Market definition
1.3. Sizzing units
1.4. Base currency
1.5. Reviews and forecast period years
1.6. General study assumptions
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.2. Analysis Methodology
2.3. Econometric Forecast Model
2.4. Research Assumptions
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. KEY INFERENCES
5. MARKET OVERVIEW AND INDUSTRY TRENDS
5.1. Current market scenario
5.3. Technology Overview
5.4. Industry Value-Chain Analysis
5.5. Product Life-Cycle Analysis
5.6. Product Benchmarking
5.7 Investment Analysis
5.8 Porter’s Five Forces
5.8.1. Bargaining Power of suppliers
5.8.2. Bargaining power of buyers
5.8.3. Degree of competition
5.8.4. Threat of substitution
5.8.5. Threat of new entrants
6. DRIVERS, RESTRAINTS, OPPORTUNITIES, and CHALLENGES Analysis (DROC)
6.1. Market Drivers
6.1.1. High RD cases observed among old aged people
6.1.2. Increase in the demand of a non invasive techniques
6.1.3. Increase in diabetic population
6.1.4.rise in myopia cases
6.1.5. Increase in the number of cataract surgeries
6.1.6. Increase in the number of cases in young individulas
6.2. Market Restraints
6.2.1. High pricing of retinal surgery equipments.
6.3 Key Challenges
6.4. Current Opportunities in the market
6.4.1. Use of stem cell therapy to treat RD
7. Global industry of Retinal Detachment Global industry of Retinal Detachment Diagnostic and Therapeutics market segmentation
7.1. By disease type
7.1.1.Rhegmatogenous retinal detachment
7.1.2. Exudative, serous or secondary retinal detachment.
7.1.3. Tractional retinal detachment.
7.2. By diagnostics
7.2.3. Digital retinal camera
7.2.4. Flouroscent retinal angiography
7.2.5. Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) Imaging Systems
7.2.6. Ophthalmic Electrophysiology
7.3. By Treatment Options
7.3.1. Scleral buckle surgery
7.3.2. Pneumatic retinoplex
188.8.131.52. Vitrectomy packs
184.108.40.206. Vitrectomy machines
7.3.4. Laser (thermal) or Freezing cryopexy
7.3.5. Surgical Instruments (Forceps, scissors, needleholders, retractors and hooks)
7.3.6. Laser Photocoagulator Systems
8. Global Industry of Things Market, by Geography – Regional Share and Forecasts
8.1 North America (NA)
8.1.2 United States
8.1.4 Rest of North America
8.2.3 United Kingdom
8.2.8 Rest of the Europe
8.3 Asia-Pacific (APAC)
8.3.6 South Korea
8.3.7 Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.4 Middle-East and Africa (MEA)
10.4.3 Saudi Arabia
10.4.5 Rest of the MEA
8.5 Latin America
10.5.5 Rest of Latin America
9. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
9.1 Merger and Acquisition Analysis
9.2 Patent Analysis
9.3 The Challengers
10. KEY VENDOR ANALYSIS
10.1.Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
10.3. Carl Zeiss Meditec AG
10.5. Alcon Inc.
10.6. Leica Microsystems.
10.7. NIDEK Co. Ltd.
10.8. Topcon Corporation.
10.10. Lumenis Ltd.
11. Analyst Outlook for Investment Opportunities
12. Future Outlook of the Market