The insulin infusion pumps altogether works as an alternative to traditional system of daily injections or an Insulin pen. The Insulin Infusion Pumps reduces the large swings in blood glucose level, less pain, deliver more accurately compared to injections and scheduling of meal timings are not required when using pumps. This altogether makes more user friendly for patients to shift towards using of Infusion pumps. The Market for Insulin infusion Pumps have been segmented into Traditional Insulin Pumps, Disposable Insulin Pumps, Smart Pumps, Insulin Reservoirs, Insulin infusion sets and other devices. There market all round the world has a steady growth. The North America has the largest market followed by Europe and Asia. Due to increased incidence of Diabetes in Asia-pacific, the market is expected to see a rapid growth in this region, in the forecast period. However, Cost of infusion pumps, development of oral insulin, Insulin Aerosols as inhalers can pose a challenge to the insulin infusion pumps market in the future. The key players in the market are Johnson and Johnson, Medtronic Inc., Roche, Smiths Medical, Insulet Corporation, Tandem Diabetes care, Asante Solutions, Nipro Diagnostics and others.
Large Population of Diabetes patients, chronic nature of the disease, and Aging population are the key factors acting as market drivers.
Cost of the Insulin infusion pumps, lack of training and knowledge in handling of Insulin Infusion pumps and development of Oral insulin, Aerosol insulin as inhalers are challenges for insulin infusion pumps market.
This Report Offers:
1) Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the Global Insulin infusion pumps Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Insulin infusion pumps Market on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Report Desciption
1.2 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.1 Market Definition
3.2 Market Drivers
3.2.1 Large Diabetic patient Pool
3.2.2 Chronic nature of Diabetes
3.3.3 Aging Population
3.3 Pipeline - Products currently in development
3.4 Market Challenges
3.4.1 Cost of Pumps
3.4.2 Lack of Knowledge of handling device
3.4.3 Development of Oral Insulin, Aerosols etc
3.5 Porter's five forces for cord blood stem cell market
3.5.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
3.5.2 Bargaining power of buyers
3.5.4 Threats of new entrants
3.5.5 Threats from substitutes
4. Market Segmentation
4.1 By Product
4.1.1 Traditional Insulin Pumps
4.1.2 Disposable Insulin Pumps
4.1.3 Smart Pumps
4.1.4 Insulin Reservoirs
4.1.5 Insulin Infusion Sets
18.104.22.168 Plastic Cannula
22.214.171.124 Steel Cannula
5. Global Market: Geographical Landscape
5.1 North America
5.3.4 South Korea
5.4 Rest of the World
6. Competitive landscape
6.2 Mergers and Acquisition
6.4 New Product Launch
7. Key Players
7.1 Johnson and Johnson
7.2 Medtronic Inc.
7.4 Smiths Medical
7.5 Insulet Corporation
7.6 Tandem Diabetes Care
7.7 Asante Solutions
7.8 Sooil Development Co. Ltd.
7.9 Cellnovo Ltd.
7.10 Nipro Diagnostics