The stem cell banking market accounted to $XX billion for the year 2014 and is anticipated to reach $XX billion at a CAGR of XX% by 2020. It is one of the most promising markets in the field of life sciences at present and forecasted to grow even more in coming years.
The segmentation of global market for stem cell banking is done based on Products (adult stem cells, embryonic stem cells, and induced pluripotent stem cells), Technology (culturing, isolation, in-vitro fertilization, cryopreservation, and expansion), Application (neurology, orthopedics, oncology, hematology, cardiovascular medicine, diabetes, liver disorders and others, drug discovery & development and regenerative medicine) and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia and Rest of the World).
The adult stem cells that hold the highest share in the global stem cells market are further categorized into umbilical cord stem cells, dental stem cells, neuronal stem cells, mesenchymal stem cells, and hematopoietic stem cells.
The global stem cells banking market is dominated by North America, followed by Europe, the estimated market share of which is more than 25% as per a recent study. However due to trending awareness among public and advances in technologies, the market of Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a high rate.
The key players for this market are Esperite, NeoStem, Smart Cells International, StemCyte, ViaCord, Aldagen, Arteriocyte, Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics, Capricor, Cellartis, CordCare, Cryo Stemcell, Medistem, NovaCord, and Celgene Corporation Inc.
The growth prospects of the global stem cell banking market is gradually increasing and the factors contributing to this growth include innovative technologies, incidence of diseases, rising stem cell banking services, government support, therapeutic research activities, unmet medical needs and awareness among public
High operational cost is a major constraint to this market. In addition regulations against the unethical harvesting of stem cells also hinder the growth rate.
Key Deliverables in the Study?
1) Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for Global Stem Cell Banking Market in Healthcare Industry, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5)Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Global Stem Cell Banking Market in Healthcare Industry on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Report Desciption
1.2 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
2.1 Key Findings
2.2 Market Overview
3. Market Overview
3.1 Market Definition
3.2 Epidemology (Rate of Incidence and Prevalance)
3.3 Market Drivers
3.3.1 Large Patient Pool
3.3.2 Chronic Disease
3.3.3 Rise in Combination therapy
3.4 Market Landscape
3.5 Market Trend
3.5.1 Combination therapy
3.6 Pipeline - Products currently in development
3.6.1 By Companies
3.6.2 By Universities/institutions
3.7 Market Limitations
3.7.1 Patent expiry
3.8 Market Forecast
4. Market Segmentation by Mechanism of Action
4.2 ACE inhibitors
4.4 Calcium Channel Blockers
4.5 Beta - Adrenergic blockers
4.6 Alpha - Adrenergic blockers
4.7 Central Sympatholyics
5. Global Market: Geographical Landscape
5.1 North America
5.3.4 South Korea
6. Competitive landscape
6.2 Mergers and Acquisition
6.4 New Product Launch
7. Key Players
7.1 Novartis AG
7.2 Astra zeneca
7.3 Daiichyi Sankyo Co. Ltd
7.4 Takeda Pharmaceutical
7.7 Boehinger Ingelheim
7.9 Bayer AG
7.10 Actelion Ltd