The market for Marketing Automation will grow because of the increased usage of SaaS and huge developments in Cloud Computing. Marketing automation is a very active segment of the CRM software market. The Marketing Automation software assists the companies in developing, executing and tracking campaigns in a streamlined and more effective manner so that the managers can automate workflows, manage collateral, track prospect behaviour and qualify leads before they are passed to sales.
The Software helps in the allocation of resources by the company as the software does advanced analytics and reports it back to measure the performance of initiatives. The report provides a detailed analysis of the usage of Marketing Automation Software by various kinds of users from B2B sellers to email marketers.Detailed market shares are given and the dynamics of the market are forecasted for the next five years. The major companies in the market like IBM, HP, Evolven are studied and their strategies are analysed. Recent developments and their impact on the market are analysed.
The industry landscape is shifting with the acquisition of smaller firms by big companies like Adobe and Salesforce. The increasing number of options has resulted in a fierce competition for low prices, this cost shift however has opened up new markets with smaller businesses now being able to afford the software.
This Report Offers:
1) Market definition for Marketing Automation Software with information on drivers and restraints.
2) Market Analysis involving major markets, and usage of Marketing Automation Softwarein the industry.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
5) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Reasons for buying this report:
1) We provide you the most comprehensive market segmentation.
2)Would be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade.
3)Wide-ranging information provided about the leading market players, major strategies adopted by them and new products launched by them.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Key Findings
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.2.1 Growth in Marketplace and Marketing Channels
4.2.2 Increase in Accountability of Different Teams
4.3.1 Security Issues
4.3.2 Presence of Alternatives
4.4 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.5 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
4.5.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing Competitors
5. Technology Overview
5.1 Technology Snapshot
5.2 Deployment Models
5.3 Ongoing developments
5.4 Applications of Marketing Automation Solutions
6. North America Marketing Automation Software Market Segmentation
6.1 By Deployment Model
6.1.2 Cloud Based
6.2 By Verticals
6.2.4 Entertainment and Media
6.2.6 Financial Services
6.3 By Application
6.3.1 Email Marketing
6.3.2 Lead Management
6.3.3 Social Media Marketing
6.3.4 Campaign Management
6.3.5 In-Bound Marketing
6.3.6 Mobile Application
6.4 By Country
6.4.1 United States
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles (List populated globally)
7.1 Adobe Systems
7.4 Oracle Corporation
7.5 Microsoft Corporation
7.7 HubSpot Inc.
8. Vendor Market Share
9. Investment Outlook
10. Future of North America Marketing Automation Software Market