Marketing Automation helps firms in quickly identifying and qualifying significantly increased number of leads, this helps in the coordination between various members across the sales teams and also enables the tracking of progress on a case to case basis. This helps the marketing teams to improve their campaigns by planning better based on the previous results. The increasing online presence of small and medium businesses on the internet to capture customers via email marketing and social media is the core driver to this market. The enormous amounts of data generated needs to be tracked and analysed which is done very effectively by the software.
This also helps in the management of the allocation of resources by the firm as the software can be used to provide advanced reporting and analytics tools to measure the performance of initiatives. The report provides a detailed analysis of the usage of Marketing Automation Software by various kinds of users from B2B sellers to email marketers.Detailed market shares are given and the dynamics of the market are forecasted for the next five years. The major companies in the market like IBM, HP, Evolven are studied and their strategies are analysed. Recent developments and their impact on the market are analysed.
The industry landscape is shifting with the acquisition of smaller firms by big companies like Adobe and Salesforce. The increasing number of options has resulted in a fierce competition for low prices, this cost shift however has opened up new markets with smaller businesses now being able to afford the software.
This Report Offers:
1) Market definition for Marketing Automation Software with information on drivers and restraints.
2) Market Analysis involving major markets, and usage of Marketing Automation Softwarein the industry.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
5) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Reasons for buying this report:
1) We provide you the most comprehensive market segmentation.
2)Would be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade.
3)Wide-ranging information provided about the leading market players, major strategies adopted by them and new products launched by them.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Key Findings
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.2.1 Growth in Marketplace and Marketing Channels
4.2.2 Increase in Accountability of Different Teams
4.3.1 Security Issues
4.3.2 Presence of Alternatives
4.4 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.5 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
4.5.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing Competitors
5. Technology Overview
5.1 Technology Snapshot
5.2 Deployment Models
5.3 Ongoing developments
5.4 Applications of Marketing Automation Solutions
6. Global Marketing Automation Software Market Segmentation
6.1 By Deployment Model
6.1.2 Cloud Based
6.2 By Verticals
6.2.4 Entertainment and Media
6.2.6 Financial Services
6.3 By Application
6.3.1 Email Marketing
6.3.2 Lead Management
6.3.3 Social Media Marketing
6.3.4 Campaign Management
6.3.5 In-Bound Marketing
6.3.6 Mobile Application
6.4 By Geography
6.4.1 North America
22.214.171.124 United States
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
188.8.131.52 South Korea
6.4.4 Latin America
6.4.5 Middle East and Africa
184.108.40.206 United Arab Emirates
220.127.116.11 Saudi Arabia
18.104.22.168 South Africa
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7.1 Adobe Systems
7.4 Oracle Corporation
7.5 Microsoft Corporation
7.7 HubSpot Inc.
8. Vendor Market Share
9. Investment Outlook
10. Future of Global Marketing Automation Software Market