The global non-Hodgkin's lymphoma treatment market is expected to grow at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period 2016-2021. The market was valued at USD XX million in 2015 and is forecasted to reach USD XX million by 2021.
The National Cancer Institute reports an estimated 72580 new cases and 20150 deaths in 2016, due to non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. Although the market has a strong pipeline, no late-stage drugs in the NHL pipeline are expected to achieve blockbuster status, as rituximab-based chemotherapy dominates the NHL treatment market. Roche’s Gazyva Gazyva is being evaluated across the follicular lymphoma and diffuse large B-cell lymphoma settings, while the developers of Arzerra, copanlisib, and duvelisib are focusing on indolent NHL. Rituximab sales are expected to boost the current market during the forecast period.
Global Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma Treatment - Market Dynamics
The report details several factors driving and restraining the market, some of which are discussed below.
- Unmet need for treatment of refractory/relapsed disease
- Promising pipeline
- Increasing rituximab resistance
- Stringent regulatory guidelines
The global non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma treatment market has been segmented by type of treatment into chemotherapy (Abitrexate, Adcetris, Ambochlorin. Arranon, Belinostat, Carmustine. Cyclophosphamide and others), immunotherapy, targeted therapy, radiation and stem cell transplant. The market has been geographically segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World.
This Report Offers:
- Market definition, along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the industry on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players, along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- An ideal source material for industry consultants, manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities, offered.
1.1 Market Definition
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Key Inferences
5. Market Overview
5.1 Current Market Scenario
5.2 Porters Five Forces
5.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
5.2.3 Threats of New Entrants
5.2.4 Threat of Substitute Product and Services
5.2.5 Competitive Rivalry Within the Industry
6. Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Challenges Analysis (DROC)
6.1 Market Drivers
6.2 Market Restraints
6.4 Key Challenges
7. Global Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma Therapeutics Market Segmentation
7.1 By Type of Treatment
7.1.3 Targeted Therapy
7.1.5 Stem Cell Transplant
7.2 By Geography
7.2.1 North America
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe (RoE)
7.2.3 Asia Pacific
18.104.22.168 South Korea
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia Pacific (RoAP)
7.2.4 The Middle East & Africa
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle East & Africa (RoMEA)
7.2.5 South America
184.108.40.206 Rest of South America (RoSA)
8. Competitive Landscape
8.1 Mergers and Acquisition Analysis
8.2 Agreements, Collaborations & Partnerships
8.3 New Products Launches
9. Company Profiles
9.1 F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
9.2 Seattle Genetics
9.3 Spectrum Pharmaceuticals
9.7 Pharmacyclics/Janssen Biotech
9.8 Kyowa Hakko Kirin
9.9 CTI Biopharma
10. Future Outlook of the Market