The National Cancer Institute reports an estimated 8500 new cases and 1120 deaths in 2016, due to Hodgkin's lymphoma, in the U.S. The Hodgkin's lymphoma market is expected to witness a lucrative growth attributed mainly to the rising healthcare expenditure and label extensions into earlier lines of treatment for Seattle Genetics' Adcetris which currently accounts for 77.6% of the total market and is predicted to make up 82.4% of sales by the end of the forecast period and the launch of new therapies for relapse or refractory (R/R) Hodgkin's lymphoma-like Bristol-Myers Squibb's Opdivo and Merck's Keytruda.
- Increasing awareness about Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Rising incidence of Hodgkin's lymphoma
- High unmet need in older patients and patients with relapsed or refractory (R/R) HL
- Adverse long-term side effects
- High cost of treatment
The global Hodgkin's lymphoma treatment market has been segmented by type of treatment into radiotherapy, chemotherapy (Doxorubicin, Bleomycin, Vinblastine, Dacarbazine, Chlorambucil, Procarbazine Prednisolone, Mustine, Vincristine, Etoposide, Cyclophosphamide, Gemcitabine, Cisplatin, Cytarabine), steroids and high-dose chemotherapy. The market has been geographically segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World.
Major Companies in the Sector Include: 4SC AG.
This Report Offers:
- Market definition, along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the industry on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players, along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- An ideal source material for industry consultants, manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities, offered.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Sizing Units
1.4 Base Currency
1.5 Review and Forecast Period Years
1.6 General Study Assumptions
1.7 Report Description
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Study Timeline
2.4 Study Phases
2.4.1 Secondary Research
2.4.2 Discussion Guide
2.4.3 Market Engineering & Econometric Model
2.4.4 Expert Validation
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. KEY INFERENCES
5. MARKET OVERVIEW AND INDUSTRY TRENDS
5.1 Current Market Scenario
5.2 Market Overview
5.3 Porters Five Force Analysis
5.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.3.3 Degree of Competition
5.3.4 Threat of Substitution
5.3.5 Threat of New Entrants
6. DRIVERS, RESTRAINTS, OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES ANALYSIS (DROC)
6.1 Market Drivers
6.1.1 Increase Awareness About Hodgkins Lymphoma
6.1.2 Rising Incidence of Hodgkins Lymphoma
6.1.3 High Unmet Need in Older Patients and Patients with Relapsed or Refractory (R/R) HL
6.2 Market Restraints
6.2.1 Adverse Long-Term Side Effects
6.2.2 High Cost of Treatment
6.3 Market Opportunities
6.4 Key Challenges
7. Global Hodgkins Lymphoma Treatment Market - Segmentation
7.1 By Type of Treatment
7.1.4 High-Dose Chemotherapy
8. Global Hodgkins Lymphoma Treatment Market - Regional Shares and Forecast
8.1 North America
8.1.1 United States
8.2.5 Spain & Portugal
8.2.8 Rest of Europe
8.3.4 Australia & New Zealand
8.3.5 South Korea
8.3.6 Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.4 The Middle East and Africa
8.4.2 South Africa
8.4.3 Rest of the Middle East and Africa
8.5 Latin America
8.5.3 Rest of Latin America
9. Competitive Landscape
9.1 Merger and Acquisition Analysis
9.2 New Product Launches
9.3 Agreements, Collaborations & Partnerships
10. Company Profiles
10.1 Bristol Myers Squibb Co.
10.2 F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
10.3 Merck & Co. Inc.
10.4 Pfizer Inc.
10.5 4SC AG
10.6 Actinium Pharmaceuticals Inc.
10.7 Aeterna Zentaris Inc.
10.8 Affimed Therapeutics AG
10.9 Hospira Inc.
10.10 Incyte Corp.
10.11 Novartis AG
11. Outlook for Investment Opportunities
12. Future Outlook of the Market
- Bristol Myers Squibb Co.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- 4SC AG
- Actinium Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Aeterna Zentaris Inc.
- Affimed Therapeutics AG
- Hospira Inc.
- Incyte Corp.
- Novartis AG