However, striking difference in socio-economic standards across different regions in Latin America is a major factor hindering growth of packaging automation market. Regions closer to the urban areas have high GDP per capita. This includes countries like Brazil, Mexico and Argentina, with growing economies, contributing maximum to the growth, where as rest of countries in this region still doesn't have an established market space for packaging automation.
With increasing globalization of production and the intensely competitive nature of the packaging industry, cost cutting becomes imperative as companies are striving to maximize profits; but compromising on quality is not an option as the consumers are increasingly being aware and conscious of the products they use. This has created a great need for automation to be employed in packaging.
Processes like filling, labelling, bagging, palletizing, capping and other several stages of packaging have been automated many parts of the world. No more manual intervention is required for these processes. Enterprises manufacturing products like food, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, personal care, beverages and even warehouses are increasingly using such automation solutions to streamline their business processes as well as reduce operating costs.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the market segmented on the basis of packaging material used and the end user industry. Along with analysis of the major players and their strategies detailed market estimates for the next five years are also included. Some of the major vendors providing packaging automation solutions are ABB, Mitsubishi, Schneider Electric, Rockwell Automation, Swisslog, and Rockwell Automation.
SPECIALITIES OF THIS REPORT
1) The report will be useful in gaining an exhaustive understanding of the regional market. It will also be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
2) The report will be an ideal source material for industry consultants, manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered.
3) The report contains wide range of information about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
1) Market Definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the industry on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Key Findings
1.2 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
3.1 Market Overview
3.2 Factors Driving the Market
3.2.1 Increasing Pressure on Manufacturers to Cut Down Operating Costs
3.2.2 Emerging Markets are emerging as Low Cost Labor and Increased Competition
3.2.3 Reduces Machine Downtime and Product Waste
3.3 Factors Restraining the Market
3.3.1 Initial Costs are high
3.4 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
3.5 Industry Attractiveness Porters Five Forces Analysis
3.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.5.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
3.5.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing Competitors
4. Technology Overview
4.1 Technology Snapshot
4.2 Industry Applications
5. Packaging Automation Market by Businesses
5.1 B2B e-commerce retailers
5.2 B2C e-commerce retailers
5.3 Omni Channel Retailers
5.4 Wholesale Distributors
5.6 Personal Document Shippers
6. Packaging Automation Market by End-User Market
7. Packaging Automation Market Segmentation by Solution
7.3 Horizontal/Vertical Pillow
7.4 Case Packaging
8. Packaging Automation Market Segmentation by Region
8.1 Latin America
9. Vendor Market Share Analysis
10. Company Profiles
10.3 Rockwell Automation
10.6 Emerson Industrial Automation
10.7 ULMA Packaging
10.8 ATS Automation Tooling Systems
10.10 Massman Automation Designs, LLC
10.11 Schneider Electric
10.13 Gerhard Schubert GmbH
11. Future of Package Automation Market