Growing preference for healthier lifestyle has led to increased demand for homecare products. Increasing medical care costs is leading to more number of people opting for products and solutions which can reduce their medical bills and keep them safe. Manufacturers are trying to differentiate their offerings by opting for specific packaging solutions which conveys useful information while keeping the products safe. The packaging market for this segment is set to witness high growth for the forecast period.
Improving economy will spur up the demand for home healthcare products impacting the market of packaging solutions. Plastics are the major packaging material being used by companies, driven by advantages like durability, cost benefits and versatility. New polymers like PLA, biodegradable PHA (polyhydroxyalkanoate), bio PTT (polytrimethyl terephthalate), etc are slowly getting acceptance, however, cost remains a deterrent.
stand-up pouches represented the fastest-growing pack type in 2012, growing by 28%
Some of the major companies mentioned in the report are:
Amcor, Mondi Group, Bemis, Rexam, RPC Group, Winpak, AptarGroup, Sonoco, Silgan Holdings, Tetra Laval, DS Smith Plc, CAN-PACK S.A., Prolamina Packaging
What is there in report?
1) Report gives complete market insights, the driving forces of the market, the challenges it faces and the opportunities in the current market scenario
2) A complete market segmentation has been done on the basis of different packaging and product types along with detailed analysis for the next 5 years
3) Complete market breakdown has been done for different countries to give a detailed picture of the homecare packaging market
3) The report also gives information of major vendors of homecare packaging products, their existing share in the market, strategies they adopt along with the major products, financials, recent developments and profile of these vendors.
Who should be interested in this report?
1) Vendors who are into manufacturing of these products as they can get an overview of what competitors are doing and also which markets they can look forward to expand their operations
2) Investors who are willing to invest in this market
3) Consultants who can have readymade analysis to guide their clients
4) Anyone who wants to know about this industry
2. Executive Summary
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's 5 Force Analysis
3.4 Industry Policies
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
5. Technology Overview
5.1 Technology Snapshot
6. Market Segmentation and Forecasts
6.1 North America Home Care Packaging Market by Primary Material
6.2 North America Home Care Packaging Market by Home Care Products
6.2.3 Laundry Care
6.2.6 Air Care
6.3 North America Home Care Packaging Market by Products
6.4 North America Home Care Packaging Market by Country
6.4.1 United States
7. North America Vendor Market Share
8. Competition Analysis - Company Profiles
8.2 Mondi Group
8.5 RPC Group
8.9 Silgan Holdings
8.10 Tetra Laval
8.11 DS Smith Plc
8.12 CAN-PACK S.A.
8.13 Prolamina Packaging
9. Investment Analysis
10. Opportunities in North America Home Care Packaging Market
11. Future of North America Home Care Packaging Market