The Global Thermistors Temperature Sensors Market is segmented on the basis of Type (NTC & PTC), Application (Consumer Electronics, Power Generation, Automotive, Petrochemical, Healthcare, Industrial, and Others), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East Africa, and Latin America).
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter ’s five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers of Thermistors Temperature Sensors Market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are Texas Instruments (U.S.), Honeywell International (U.S.), Freescale Semiconductor (U.S.), STMicroelectronics (Switzerland), Maxim Integrated Products (U.S.), and among others.
This Report Offers:
1. Market Definition for Thermistors Temperature Sensors Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Global Thermistors Temperature Sensors Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Thermistors Temperature Sensors Market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Study Deliverables
1.3 Key Findings of the Study
1.4 Market Definition
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2.1 Growing Application of Temperature sensors in industries
4.2.2 Increasing focus on workplace safety
4.2.3 Increasing demand for consumer electronics
4.2.4 Advantage Over RTD sesnors
4.3.1 Compitition from other technologies
4.3.2 High Cost of the Systems
4.4.1 Increasing adoption in developing nations
4.5 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's 5 Force Analysis
4.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
4.5.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing Competitors
4.6 Industry Value Chain Analysis
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Global Thermistor Temperature Sensors Market Segmentation - Market Share, Trends, Forecast (2016-2021)
6.1 By Type
6.1.1 Negative Temperature Coefficient (NTC)
6.1.2 Positive Temperature Coefficient (PTC)
6.2 By Industry
6.2.1 Consumer Electronics
6.2.3 Aerospace and Defence
6.2.6 Oil & Gas
6.2.7 Energy and Power
6.2.8 Food & Beverage
6.2.9 Retail sector
6.3 By Region
6.3.1 North America
18.104.22.168 United States of America
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
6.3.4 Latin America
6.3.5 Middle East and Africa
126.96.36.199 United Arab Emirates
188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia
7. Vendor Market Share Analysis
8. Competitive Landscape - Company Profiles
8.1 Texas Instruments Incorporated
8.2 Panasonic Corporation
8.3 Siemens AG
8.4 Honeywell International Inc.
8.5 ABB Ltd.
8.6 Analog Devices, Inc.
8.7 General Electric
8.8 Kongsberg Gruppen
8.9 Emerson Electric Company
8.11 Microchip Technology Incorporated
8.12 NXP Semiconductors N.V.
8.13 Maxim Integrated Products
8.14 Mouser Electronics
9. Investment Analysis
9.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
9.2 Investment Opportunities
10. Future of Global Thermistor Temperature Sensors Market
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Panasonic Corporation
- Siemens AG
- Honeywell International Inc.
- ABB Ltd.
- General Electric
- Kongsberg Gruppen
- Emerson Electric Company
- Microchip Technology Incorporated
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- Maxim Integrated Products
- Mouser Electronics