The Middle East and African pressure sensor market is expanding exponentially due to the increase in sales of automobiles and expanding scope of applications across different industry verticals. The costs of the sensors have reduced significantly as well, which is also driving the market growth.
The market is dominated by Piezoresistive and Capacitive sensors as they are heavily used in automotive, medical, petrochemical, Oil and gas industries. Optical and resonant solid-state sensors are expected to exhibit high growth over the forecast period due to their applications in hazardous environments. Technological advancements and nanotechnology applications are the future opportunities for pressure sensor market.
The Middle East and Africa Pressure Sensors Market is segmented on the basis of Technology (Piezoresistive Sensors, Capacitive Sensors, Electromagnetic Sensors, Resonant Solid State Sensors, Optical Sensors and Others) and End User Industry (Medical, Industrial, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Automotive, Consumer Electronics and Others).
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter five forces analysis, market segments, and current market trends. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers of Pressure Sensors Market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are Bosch (Russia), Honeywell International (U.S.), Freescale Semiconductor (U.S.), Infineon Technologies (Russia), Panasonic Corporation (Japan), and among others.
This Report Offers:
1. Market Definition for Middle East and Africa Pressure Sensors Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Middle East and Africa Pressure Sensors Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Middle East and Africa Pressure Sensors Market on regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Research Methodology
1.4 Key Findings of the Study
1.5 Market Definition
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
3.1 Market Overview
3.2 Market Drivers
3.2.1 Growth in the most prominent end-user verticals such as automotive and healthcare industry.
3.2.2 Increasing adoption of the MEMS and NEMS systems in the industry
3.2.3 Emphasis on miniaturization and integration of advanced technology in products.
3.3 Restraints in the Market
3.3.1 High cost associated with sensing products.
3.4 Opportunities in the Market
3.4.1 Evolution of Smart Infrastructure Concepts across Industries
3.4.2 Role of Sensors in realizing a completely automated environment.
3.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.6 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
3.6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.6.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
3.6.5 Existing Competitive Rivalry in the Market
3.7 Industry Policies
4. Technology Snapshot
5. Market Segmentation and Forecast
5.1 By Technology
5.1.6 Resonant Solid State
5.2 By Application
5.2.2 Consumer Electronics
5.2.4 Oil & Gas
5.2.6 Environmental & Utlility Monitoring Applications
5.3 Middle East and Africa
5.3.1 Saudi Arabia
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
6.1 Robert Bosch GmbH
6.2 Honeywell International Inc.
6.3 Infineon Technologies AG
6.4 NXP Semiconductor N.V.
6.5 Denso Corporation
6.6 ST Microelectronics NV
6.7 Omron Corporation
6.8 Sensata Technologies, Inc.
6.9 Emerson Electric Company
6.10 Measurement Specialities, Inc.
6.11 Kavlico Corporation
6.12 Analog Devices, Inc.
6.13 Siemens AG
7. Investment Analysis
7.1 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
7.2 Investment Outlook
8. Future of Pressure Sensors Market