Electrochemical sensors are anticipated to see the fastest growth, with demand reflecting recovery in manufacturing. Optical sensors will continue to benefit from their high sensitivity, stability, immunity to interference, and product improvements such as smaller size and enhanced ruggedness. Sales will be enhanced by the growing prevalence of diabetes in the population and by rising demand for home and point of care testing and monitoring tools.
The Chemical Sensors Market is segmented on the basis of Type (Electrochemical, Optical, Pellistor/Catalytic Bead, and Others), End User Industry (Medical, Automotive, Industrial, Environmental Monitoring, and Others), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa).
This report describes a detailed study of the Porterï¿½s five forces analysis, market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers of Chemical Sensors Market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are General Electric (U.S.), Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.), Teledyne Technologies Incorporated (U.S.), Siemens AG (Germany), Emerson Electric Company (U.S.), and among others.
This Report Offers:
1. Market Definition for Chemical Sensors Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Global Chemical Sensors Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Global Chemical Sensors Market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
1.4 Key findings of the study
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Inncrease in the production of light vehicles
4.2.2 Demand for quick and accurate diagnosis in healthcare
4.2.3 Development of miniaturised and portable chemical sensors
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Decrease in automobile emission testing due to decrease in number of vehicles
4.4 Opportunities in the Chemical sensors market
4.5 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness â€“ Porter's Five Forces
4.6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.6.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute products or services
4.6.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing competitors
5. Global Chemical Sensors Market - Segmented by Type
5.3 Catalytic Bead
6. Global Chemical Sensors Market - Segmented by Application
6.4 Environmental Monitoring
7. Global Chemical Sensors Market - Segmented by Region
7.1 North America
7.3 Asia Pacific
7.3.4 South Korea
7.4 Latin America
7.5 Middle East and Africa
7.5.2 Saudi Arabia
8. Company Profiles
8.1 ABB limited
8.2 Alpha MOS SA
8.3 Robert Bosch GmbH
8.4 Delphi Automotive PLC
8.5 DENSO Corporation
8.6 Emerson Electric Company
8.7 General Electric Company
8.8 Halma PLC
8.9 Honeywell International
8.10 Johnson & Johnson
8.11 Roche Holding limited
8.12 SAFRAN SA
8.13 Siemens AG
9. Investment Analysis
9.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
9.2 Investment Opportunities
10. Future of Chemical Sensors Market