Strict regulations, demands from manufacturers and consumers alike have led to growth in usage of blister packages in United States. The manufacturers are looking to earn tax incentives by manufacturing products under these regulatory standards. Promotion of Growth in over the counter drugs and has also provided impetus to market.
Under the blister packaging process, individual tablets or capsules are sealed within their own cavity, usually made of thermo-formed plastic or cold-form aluminum, protecting the drug from contaminants such as moisture and oxygen by a barrier of foil, film or paperboard. Blister packaging solutions are also being used by retail industry apart from widespread usage in pharmaceuticals.
Some of the major companies mentioned in the report are Amcor, Bemis, WestPack, Sonoco, MTS Medication Technologies, Reynolds Packaging and others.
What is there in report?
1) Report gives complete market insights, the driving forces of the market, the challenges it faces and the opportunities in the current market scenario
2) A complete market segmentation has been done on the basis of different packaging and product types along with detailed analysis for the next 5 years
3) Complete market breakdown has been done to give a detailed picture of the blisters packaging market
4) The report also gives information of major vendors of blister packaging products, their existing share in the market, strategies they adopt along with the major products, financials, recent developments and profile of these vendors.
1.1 Key deliverables of the study
1.2 Study assumptions
1.3 Key findings
1.4 Market definition
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market dynamics
4.2 Factors driving the market
4.3 Factors restraining the market
4.4 Current opportunities in the market
4.5 Industry value chain analysis
4.6 Porter's five forces analysis
4.6.1 Industry competition
4.6.2 Potential of new entrants
4.6.3 Power of suppliers
4.6.4 Power of customers
4.6.5 Threat of substitute products
4.7 Industry policies
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Market segmentation
6.1 By material
6.1.1 Plastic films
6.1.2 Paper & Paperboard
6.2 By technology
6.2.2 Cold forming
6.3 By end-user industry
6.3.3 Personal care
6.3.4 Household care
7. Vendor market share analysis
8. Competitive intelligence- Company profiles
8.1 Amcor Ltd.
8.2 Bemis Company, Inc.
8.4 Sonoco Products Company
8.5 Honeywell International, Inc.
8.6 MTS Medication Technologies
8.7 Reynolds Packaging
8.8 The DOW Chemical Company
8.9 Uhlmann Group
8.10 Rohrer Corporation
8.11 Pharma Packaging Solutions
8.12 Tekni-Plex, Inc.
9. Investment analysis
9.1 Recent mergers and acquisitions
9.2 Investment outlook
10. Future of blister packaging