The revenues in this market are expected to raise 11% by 2022 from now. The major revenues are driven by commercial applications than military usage this is possible because of production of many low end products for commercial usage and offering them at a lower price and aggregating the volume of sales.
Major players in this industry are FLIR systems, DRS Technologies, L-3 Security and Detection Systems, Raytheon Integrated defense systems while others include BAE Systems, Honeywell Aerospace, Garmin Avionics and Safety Panasonic Components and Devices, Safran Security, Exelis, General Dynamics Information Systems and Technology, Qinetiq Group PLC, Elbit Systems, Jenoptik Laser &Optics, Lockheed Martin Mission Systems and Training, UTC Fire & Security.
What is in the report?
1. Report gives complete market insights, the driving forces of the market, the challenges market faces, about new technologies that are evolving and how they impact this market.
2. A complete market breakdown has been done by different geographies to give a detailed picture of the market in that particular region.
3. The report also provides market shares, trends and forecast of different Information managed services across end user industry.
4. The report also gives information of major vendors of managed services, their existing share in the market, strategies they adopt along with the major products, financials, recent developments and profile of these vendors.
Who should be interested in this report?
1. Vendors who provide these services as they can get an overview of what competitors are doing and also which markets they can look forward to expand their operations
2. Enterprises using these services across different business processes
3. Anyone who wants to know about this industry
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Overview
3.2 Applications of Thermal Imaging Solutions
3.3 Factors Driving the Market
3.3.1 Low cost of solutions
3.3.2 Increasing Usage across the Industries
3.3.3 Low impact on the Environment
3.4 Factors Restraining the Market
3.4.1 Declining Military Market
3.4.2 Lack of regular support and services
3.5 Current Opportunities in the Market
3.6 Technology Snapshot
3.7 Porter’s Five Forces
3.7.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.7.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.7.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.7.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.7.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
3.8 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4. Global Thermal Imaging Systems Market Breakdown by Solutions
5. Global Thermal Imaging Systems Market Breakdown by Applications
5.3 Research and Development
5.4 Construction Industry
5.7 Law Enforcement Agencies
5.8 Surveillance Systems
5.8.1 Ground-Based Systems
5.8.2 Airborne Systems
6. Global Thermal Imaging Systems Market Breakdown by End Users
6.1 Military and Defense
6.2 Commercial Purpose
7. Global Thermal Imaging Systems Market Breakdown by Form Factor
7.1 Handheld Imaging Devices & Systems
7.2 Fixed Mounted (Rotary and Non-Rotary)
8. Global Thermal Imaging Systems Market Segmentation by Geography
8.1 North America
8.4 Latin America
8.5 Middle East & Africa
8.5.1 Saudi Arabia
8.5.3 South Africa
9 Vendor Market Share Analysis
10 Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
10.1 Flir Systems, Inc.
10.1.2 Products and Services
10.1.4 Recent Developments
10.2 L-3 Communications Holdings
10.2.2 Products and Services
10.2.4 Recent Developments
10.3.2 Products and Services
10.3.4 Recent Developments
10.4 Lockheed Martin
10.4.2 Products and Services
10.4.4 Recent Developments
10.5 Bae Systems plc
10.5.2 Products and Services
10.5.4 Recent Developments
10.6 DRS Technologies, Inc.
10.6.2 Products and Services
10.6.4 Recent Developments
10.7 Elbit Systems Ltd.
10.7.2 Products and Services
10.7.4 Recent Developments
10.8 Raytheon Co.
10.8.2 Products and Services
10.8.4 Recent Developments
10.9 Sofradir Group
10.9.2 Products and Services
10.9.4 Recent Developments
10.10 Thermoteknix Systems Ltd.
10.10.2 Products and Services
10.10.4 Recent Developments
11. Future of Global and Thermal Imaging Market