The growth of the proximity sensors market is currently being hindered by limitation in product variation among different manufacturing companies and Limitation in sensing capabilities. Photoelectric proximity sensors technology is the fastest growing market, because of their extensive use in automotive and material handling applications. While, capacitive proximity sensors technology is estimated to be the highest growth rate throughout the forecast period. Magnetic Proximity Sensors are the preferred choice for the detection of non-contact magnets. Further applications are of automatic door units such as garage doors or doors inside buildings, elevator doors and doors inside railway coaches. The building and automotive sector are further industries using high volumes of proximity sensors.
The Proximity Sensors Market is segmented on the basis of Type (Fixed Distance Sensors, Adjustable Distance Sensors), Technology (Inductive Sensors, Capacitive Sensors, Photoelectric Sensors, Magnetic Sensors and Others), and End User Industry (Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Food & Beverage, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Industrial, and Others).
This report describes a detailed study of the Porterâ€™s five forces analysis, market segments and current market trends. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers of Proximity Sensors market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are GE (U.S.), Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.), Panasonic Corporation (Japan), Fargo Controls (U.S.),Omron (Japan) and among others.
Key Deliverables in the Study
1. Market Definition for Latin America Proximity Sensors Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Latin America Proximity Sensors Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Latin America Proximity Sensors Market on regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Findings of The Study
1.3 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
3.1 Market Overview
3.2.1 Increase in Demand for Non-Contact Sensing Technology
3.2.2 Growth in Usage of Consumer Electronic Devices
3.2.3 High Accuracy, Increased Repeatability, and Small Part Detection
3.3.1 Limitations in Sensing Capabilities
3.3.2 Low-Cost Sensors availability and Increasing Threat to Scale down Quality
3.4 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.5 Porters Five Force Analysis
3.5.1 Threat of New Entrants
3.5.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.5.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4. Technology Snapshot
5. Latin America Proximity Sensors Market Segmentation
5.1 By Technology
5.2 By Detection Range
5.2.1 1 20mm
5.3 By Type
5.3.1 Fixed Distance
5.3.2 Adjustable Distance
5.4 By Industry
5.4.1 Aerospace & Defense
5.4.3 Elevators and escalators industry
5.4.4 Manufacturing Industry
5.4.5 Consumer Electronics
5.4.6 Food & Beverage
5.4.7 Metals and mining industry
5.5 By Region
5.5.1 Latin America
5.5.2 Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
5.5.3 Panasonic Corporation
5.5.4 Turck Inc
5.5.5 Rockwell Automation, Inc.
5.5.6 Omron Corporation
5.5.7 Honeywell International Inc.
5.5.8 Avago Technologies Inc.
5.5.9 Fargo Controls Inc.
5.5.10 Omron Corporation
5.5.11 IFM Electronic GmbH
5.5.12 Pepperl + Fuchs GmbH
5.5.13 Fargo Controls
6. SICK AG
7. Investment Analysis
7.1 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
7.2 Investment Scenario & Opportunities
8. Future of Proximity Sensors Market