The miniaturization of physiological sensors, rising growth towards advanced functions sensors in smart gadgets, and improvement in the battery sizes are the key drivers which are making the wearable motion sensors market to grow lucratively.
The Global Wearable Motion Sensors Market is segmented on the basis of Type (Accelerometers, Gyroscopes, Magnetic, and Others), Industry (Healthcare, Consumer Applications, Sports/Fitness, Industrial, Entertainment & Media, and Others), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East Africa, and Latin America).
This report describes a detailed study of the Porters five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers of Wearable Motion Sensors Market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are Panasonic Corporation (Japan), Analog Devices (U.S.), Freescale Semiconductor (U.S.), Infineon Technologies (Germany), Samsung (South Korea), Sony (Japan), and among others.
This Report Offers:
1. Market Definition for Wearable Motion Sensors Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Global Wearable Motion Sensors Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Wearable Motion Sensors Market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Study Deliverables
1.3 Key Findings of the Study
1.4 Market Definition
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2.1 Increasing health awareness
4.2.2 Growing demand for wearable fitness monitors
4.2.3 Rapid Technology Advancements
4.3.1 High cost of the devices
4.4.1 Growing Smart Applications Market
4.5 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's 5 Force Analysis
4.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
4.5.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing Competitors
4.6 Industry Value Chain Analysis
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Global Wearable Motion Sensors Market Segmentation - Market Share, Trends, Forecast (2016-2021)
6.1 By Type
6.1.2 Intertial Gyroscopes
6.2 By Application
6.2.1 Smart Watches
6.2.2 Fitness Bands
6.2.3 Activity Moniters
6.2.4 Smart Clothing
6.2.5 Sports Gear
6.3 By End User Vertical
6.3.3 Consumer electronics
6.3.4 Entertainment and Media
6.3.5 Government and Public Utilities
6.4 By Region
6.4.1 North America
22.214.171.124 United States of America
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
6.4.4 Latin America
6.4.5 Middle East and Africa
188.8.131.52 United Arab Emirates
184.108.40.206 Saudi Arabia
7. Vendor Market Share Analysis
8. Competitive Landscape - Company Profiles
8.1 Texas Instruments Incorporated
8.2 Panasonic Corporation
8.3 Siemens AG
8.4 Honeywell International Inc.
8.5 ABB Ltd.
8.6 Analog Devices, Inc.
8.7 General Electric
8.8 Kongsberg Gruppen
8.9 Emerson Electric Company
8.11 Wearable Technologies
8.12 NXP Semiconductors N.V.
8.13 Maxim Integrated Products
8.14 Temp Traq
9. Investment Analysis
9.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
9.2 Investment Opportunities
10. Future of Global Wearable Motion Sensors Market