Latest advancements in occupancy sensors such as image processing occupancy sensor (IPOS), intelligent occupancy sensor (IOS), and micro-phonics in the manufacturing of occupancy sensors made grab more market share in a variety of fields. The key applications of occupancy sensors are in residential, commercial, educational, healthcare, retail and hospitality buildings. The largest industry of occupancy sensors is in residential and commercial buildings due to a massive growth in the construction sector in various regions across the globe. The technology has a major role to play in this sector due to the cost effective matrix, and results into a longer life cycle of products and systems, along with greater reliability. The U.S. market accounted for the highest market share of 83% of North America market in 2014 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 21.44% from 2014 to 2020.
The U.S. Occupancy Sensors Market is segmented on the basis of Type (Wired & Wireless), Technology (Passive Infrared and Microwave), & Industry (Residential, Offices, Hotels, Healthcare, Educational, and Others).
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers of U.S. Occupancy Sensors Market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are Eaton Corporation (U.S.), Honeywell International (U.S.), General Electric (U.S.), Schneider Electric (France), Texas Instruments (U.S.), and among others.
This Report Offers:
1. Market Definition for U.S. Occupancy Sensors along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the U.S. Occupancy Sensors Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the U.S. Occupancy Sensors market on a regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
1.4 Key findings of the study
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Increasing Demand for energy-efficient devices
4.2.2 Favorable government policies regarding energy savings
4.2.3 Rising demand from real estate sector
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Incompatible with wireless network systems
4.4 Opportunities in the Occupancy sensors market
4.5 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness â€“ Porter's Five Forces
4.6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.6.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute products or services
4.6.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing competitors
5. US Occupancy Sensors Market - Segmented by Type
6. US Occupancy Sensors Market - Segmented by technology
6.2 Passive Infrared
7. US Occupancy Sensors Market - Segmented by Application
8. Key Vendors in US
9. Investment Analysis
9.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
9.2 Investment Opportunities
10. Future of Occupancy Sensors Market