These sensors help in making the life convenient and easier and also save energy. Energy saving has been a crucial for growth in any economy, as a result government is also coming with several policies to save energy. The market for developing countries is expected to gain traction because of increase in number of automobiles. In addition to that growing demand for energy and fuel vehicles further drives the market.
The global market for Automobile Pressure sensors market is expected to witness steady growth during the forecast period. The APAC region is gaining traction due the increase in number of cars in countries such as Japan, South Korea, China and India.
The Automobile Pressure Sensors Market is segmented on the basis of Technology (Piezoresistive, Capacitive Touch-Mode, Capacitive Ceramic Module and Piezoresistivepolysilicon-on steel sensors), Applications (Brake Pressure, Transmission Pressure, Oil Pressure, Fuel Pressure, Nitrous Pressure and Others), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America). This report describes a detailed study of the Porter five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers of Automobile Pressure Sensors Market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are Ashcroft Inc., STMicroelectronics, Analog Devices, Melexis, NXP Semiconductors, Continental AG, Robert Bosch, Infineon and among others.
This Report Offers:
1. Market Definition for Automobile Pressure Sensors Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Automobile Pressure Sensors Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Automobile Sensors Market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Research Methodology
1.4 Key Findings of the Study
1.5 Market Definition
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
3.1 Market Overview
3.2 Market Drivers
3.2.1 Growing Safety Concerns in the Automotive Industry
3.2.2 Miniaturization has encouraged an increased range of applications across the industry.
3.2.3 Stringent government regulation regarding emissions and safety.
3.3 Restraints in the Market
3.3.1 Lack of Product Differentiation
3.3.2 Lack of reliability of raw materials
3.4 Opportunities in the Market
3.4.1 Emphasis on autonomous vehicles to influence the usage of pressure sensors
3.4.2 Growing automobile industry in the Emerging Markets
3.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.6 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
3.6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.6.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
3.6.5 Existing Competitive Rivalry in the Market
3.7 Industry Policies
4. Technology Snapshot
5. Automotive Pressure Sensors Market Segmentation
5.1 By Technology
5.2 By Applications
5.2.1 Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
5.2.2 Brake Booster Systems
5.2.3 Oil Pressure Sensing
5.2.4 Engine Management System (MAP/BAP)
5.2.5 Exhaust Gas Recirculation Systems
5.2.6 Air Bag Systems
5.2.7 Vehicle Dynamic Control
5.3 By Vehicle Type
5.3.1 Passenger Vehicles
5.3.2 Commercial Vehicles
5.3.3 Construction & Agricultural Machinery
5.4 By Region
5.4.1 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
5.4.4 Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East and Africa
22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia
126.96.36.199 South Africa
6. Vendor Market Share
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7.1 Robert Bosch GmbH
7.2 Honeywell International Inc.
7.3 Infineon Technologies AG
7.4 NXP Semiconductor N.V.
7.5 Denso Corporation
7.6 ST Microelectronics NV
7.7 Omron Corporation
7.8 Sensata Technologies, Inc.
7.9 Emerson Electric Company
7.10 Measurement Specialities, Inc.
7.11 Kavlico Corporation
7.12 Analog Devices, Inc.
7.13 Siemens AG
8. Investment Analysis
8.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
8.2 Investment Outlook
9. Future of the Global Automotive Pressure Sensors Market