The increasing demand for accurate and reliable information, rapid technological innovation, increasing demand from healthcare sector are some of the major drivers that are responsible for increasing traction of the market during the forecast period.
The Global Wireless Temperature Sensors Market is segmented on the basis of Technology (CMOS, Optical Fiber, IR, and Others), Industry (Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, and Others), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America).
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter ’s five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers of Biomedical Temperature Sensors Market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are Covidien, Entra Health Systems, FISO Technologies Inc., LumaSense technologies, Neoptix, and among others.
This Report Offers:
1. Market Definition for Biomedical Temperature Sensors Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Global Biomedical Temperature Sensors Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Biomedical Temperature Sensors Market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Study Deliverables
1.3 Key Findings of the Study
1.4 Market Definition
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2.1 Growing Demand for fitness devices
4.2.2 Increasing spendings on diagnostics
4.2.3 Rising health concerns
4.3.1 High costs of the systems
4.3.2 Safety issues related to prolonged usage
4.4.1 Growing awareness in developing economies
4.5 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's 5 Force Analysis
4.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
4.5.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing Competitors
4.6 Industry Value Chain Analysis
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Global Biomedical Temperature Sensors Market Segmentation - Market Share, Trends, Forecast (2016-2021)
6.1 By Industry
6.2 By Application
6.2.3 Medical Imaging
6.2.5 Fitness and Wellness
6.3 By Region
6.3.1 North America
18.104.22.168 United States of America
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
6.3.4 Latin America
6.3.5 Middle East and Africa
126.96.36.199 United Arab Emirates
188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia
7. Vendor Market Share Analysis
8. Competitive Landscape - Company Profiles
8.1 GE Healthcare
8.2 Honeywell International Inc.
8.3 Stmicroelectronics N.V.
8.4 First Sensor AG
8.5 Medtronic PLC
8.6 Smiths Medical
8.7 Measurement Specialties, Inc.
8.8 Analog Devices, Inc.
8.9 Texas Instruments
8.10 NXP Semiconductor N.V.
8.11 LumaSense Technologies
8.12 Zephyr Technology Corp.
8.14 Nonin Medical Inc.
9. Investment Analysis
9.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
9.2 Investment Opportunities
10. Future of Global Biomedical Temperature Sensors Market
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- First Sensor AG
- GE Healthcare
- Honeywell International Inc.
- LumaSense Technologies
- Measurement Specialties, Inc.
- Medtronic PLC
- Nonin Medical Inc.
- NXP Semiconductor N.V.
- Smiths Medical
- Stmicroelectronics N.V.
- Texas Instruments
- Zephyr Technology Corp.