Construction industry growing at a rate of 18% per annum and oil & gas industry growing at a rate of 5% per annum together will drive the global consumption of protective coatings. Growth in terms of volume and revenue is almost stagnant in most parts of Europe. Germany shows comparatively higher growth rate than all other countries in this region.
Key factors driving this market will be the quality, durability, corrosion and fire protection properties, the upcoming safety regulations and innovative techniques for use along with an increased emphasis on its different types and applications.
The Europe protective coatings market is segmented by Technology (Water borne, solvent borne, powder and others), by resin type (Alkyd, Acrylic, Epoxy, Polyurethane, Polyester and others), by industry (Infrastructure, Oil & Gas, Petroleum & Refining, Industrial processes) and by geography (U.K, Germany, France, Italy and other countries). The key players in the market are Kansai Paint Co. Jotun, Nippon Paints, Valspar Corporation, Sika AG, Asian Paints and Berger Paints.
Hike in raw material cost and strict environmental regulations are the major factors impeding market growth.
SPECIALITIES OF THIS REPORT
1) The report will be useful in gaining an exhaustive understanding of the regional market. It will also be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
2) The report will be an ideal source material for industry consultants, manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered.
3) The report contains wide range of information about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
1) Market Definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the industry on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Report Outline
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.1 Current Market Scenario
3.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness Porters 5 Force Analysis
4. Market Dynamics
4.2.1 Growing demand for end-user industries
4.2.2 Accelerating demand for efficiency
4.2.3 Population growth
4.3.1 Increasing raw material costs
4.3.2 Environmental Regulations
4.4.1 Social housing programs
4.4.2 New technologies
5. Market Analysis and Forecast
5.1 Global Market Segmented by Technology
5.1.1 Water borne
5.1.2 Solvent borne
5.2 Global Market Segmented by Resin type
5.3 Global Market Segmented by Industry
5.3.2 Oil & Gas
5.3.3 Petrochemicals and Refining
5.3.4 Industrial and Other Processing
6. Europe Market Analysis (Market size, growth and forecast)
6.2 United Kingdom
6.5 Rest of Europe
7. Competitive Landscape
7.1 Market Shares of Leading Global Players
7.2 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
8. Company Profiles
8.1 BASF Coatings
8.1.2 Major Products and Services
8.1.4 Recent Developments
8.2.2 Major Products and Services
8.2.4 Recent Developments
8.3 PPG Industries, Inc.
8.3.2 Major Products and Services
8.3.4 Recent Developments
8.4.2 Major Products and Services
8.4.4 Recent Developments
8.5.2 Major Products and Services
8.5.4 Recent Developments
8.6 The Sherwin-Williams Company
8.6.2 Major Products and Services
8.6.4 Recent Developments
8.7 Kansai Paint Co. Ltd.
8.7.2 Major Products and Services
8.7.4 Recent Developments
8.8 Nippon Paints
8.8.2 Major Products and Services
8.8.4 Recent Developments
8.9 Arkema Group
8.9.2 Major Products and Services
8.9.4 Recent Developments
8.10 The Valspar Corporation
8.10.2 Major Products and Services
8.10.4 Recent Developments
8.11 Hempel Group
8.11.2 Major Products and Services
8.11.4 Recent Developments
8.12 Sika Group
8.12.2 Major Products and Services
8.12.4 Recent Developments
8.13 Wacker Chemie AG
8.13.2 Major Products and Services
8.13.4 Recent Developments
8.14 Croda International PLC
8.14.2 Major Products and Services
8.14.4 Recent Developments
8.15 Asian Paints
8.15.2 Major Products and Services
8.15.4 Recent Developments
8.16 Berger Paints
8.16.2 Major Products and Services
8.16.4 Recent Developments
8.17 3M Company
8.17.2 Major Products and Services
8.17.4 Recent Developments
8.18 Beckers Group
8.18.2 Major Products and Services
8.18.4 Recent Developments
8.19 Taiho Paint
8.19.2 Major Products and Services
8.19.4 Recent Developments
8.20 CIN Group
8.20.2 Major Products and Services
8.20.4 Recent Developments
8.21.2 Major Products and Services
8.21.4 Recent Developments
8.22 Masco Corporation
8.22.2 Major Products and Services
8.22.4 Recent Developments
8.23.2 Major Products and Services
8.23.4 Recent Developments
8.24 TOA Group
8.24.2 Major Products and Services
8.24.4 Recent Developments
8.25 Teknos Group
8.25.2 Major Products and Services
8.25.4 Recent Developments