The market in Europe is heavily regulated with REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization, and Restriction of Chemical Substances), closely monitoring and issuing guidelines to ensure a high level of protection for environment and human health against the risks posed by chemicals. With strict implementation of environmental regulations in the EU and the growing demand for additives in the Eurasian market, the industry is expected to perform moderately well in the coming years.
The various fuel additive types in European market include deposit controllers, cetane improvers, fuel dyes and markers, antioxidants, cold flow improvers, corrosion inhibitors, lubricity improvers, anti-icing, octane improvers etc.
Growing diesel consumption, mainly in Asian and European countries, is expected to drive the market over the forecast period. However, cold flow improver is expected to be the fastest growing product segment. Volatile raw materials prices and huge investment in new material research activities are the major challenges faced by the industry players.
SPECIALITIES OF THIS REPORT
1. The report will be useful in gaining an exhaustive understanding of the regional market for fuel additives. It will also be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
2. The report will be an ideal source material for industry consultants, fuel additives manufacturers and other interested as well as allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered.
3. The report contains wide range of information about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
1. Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints.
2. Market analysis for the Fuel Additives market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the fuel additives market on both global and regional scale.
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Report Outline
2. Executive Summary
3. Fuel Additive Overview
4. Market Overview
4.1 Current Market Scenario
4.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.3 Industry Attractiveness Porters 5 Force Analysis
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.3.5 Degree of Competition
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1 Stringent environmental regulations
5.2.2 Demand for clean and efficient fuel
5.2.3 Depleting crude reserves
6. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6.1 By Product type
6.1.1 Deposit control
6.1.2 Cetane improvers
6.1.6 Fuel Dyes
6.1.7 Cold flow improvers
6.1.8 Antiknock Agents
6.1.9 Other Fuel Additives
6.2 By Application
6.2.4 Other Applications
7. Europe Market Analysis (Market size, growth and forecast)
7.2 United Kingdom
7.5 Rest of Europe
8. Competitive Landscape
8.1 Market Shares of Leading Players
8.2 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
9. Company Profiles
9.1 BASF Corporation
9.1.2 Major Products and Services
9.1.4 Recent Developments
9.2 Chevron Corp.
9.2.2 Major Products and Services
9.2.4 Recent Developments
9.3 ExxonMobil Corporation
9.3.2 Major Products and Services
9.3.4 Recent Developments
9.4 Royal Dutch Shell
9.4.2 Major Products and Services
9.4.4 Recent Developments
9.5 Evonik Industries
9.5.2 Major Products and Services
9.5.4 Recent Developments
9.6 Akzonobel N.V.
9.6.2 Major Products and Services
9.6.4 Recent Developments
9.7 The Lubrizol Corporation
9.7.2 Major Products and Services
9.7.4 Recent Developments
9.8 Afton Chemical Corporation
9.8.2 Major Products and Services
9.8.4 Recent Developments
9.9 DuPont Engineering Polymers
9.9.2 Major Products and Services
9.9.4 Recent Developments
9.10 Chemtura Corp.
9.10.2 Major Products and Services
9.10.4 Recent Developments
9.11 Albemarle Inc.
9.11.2 Major Products and Services
9.11.4 Recent Developments
9.12 Cerion Energy
9.12.2 Major Products and Services
9.12.4 Recent Developments
9.13 Innospec Inc.
9.13.2 Major Products and Services
9.13.4 Recent Developments
9.14 Cummins Inc.
9.14.2 Major Products and Services
9.14.4 Recent Developments
9.15 Total S.A.
9.15.2 Major Products and Services
9.15.4 Recent Developments
9.16 Total Petrochemicals & Refining USA, Inc.
9.16.2 Major Products and Services
9.16.4 Recent Developments
9.17 Baker Hughes Inc.
9.17.2 Major Products and Services
9.17.4 Recent Developments
9.18 Nalco CO
9.18.2 Major Products and Services
9.18.4 Recent Developments
9.19.2 Major Products and Services
9.19.4 Recent Developments
9.20.2 Major Products and Services
9.20.4 Recent Developments
9.21.2 Major Products and Services
9.21.4 Recent Developments
9.22 Petronas Chemicals
9.22.2 Major Products and Services
9.22.4 Recent Developments
9.23 Qatar Fuel Additives Company
9.23.2 Major Products and Services
9.23.4 Recent Developments
9.24 Infineum International Ltd
9.24.2 Major Products and Services
9.24.4 Recent Developments