Syngas is conceptually similar to natural gas, containing a mixture of hydrogen, methane and carbon monoxide. Carbon monoxide and hydrogen, the major components of syngas, are the basic building blocks of several products including transportation fuels, chemicals, fertilizers and substitute natural gas. It can be combusted in a gas turbine engine to produce electricity. In addition, a single gasification plant can be designed to produce more than one product at a time (co-production), such as electricity and chemicals, methanol and ammonia or electricity and fertilizers.
Some of the major players in the Synthesis Gas market include companies such as Sasol limited, Royal Dutch Shell, Haldor TopsÃ¸e, KBR, Inc., NIPPON SHOKUBAI Co. Ltd., Linc Energy etc.
SPECIALITIES OF THIS REPORT
1) The report will be useful in gaining an exhaustive understanding of the regional market. It will also be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
2) The report will be an ideal source material for industry consultants, manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered.
3) The report contains wide range of information about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
1) Market Definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the industry on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Report Outline
2. Executive Summary 3. Syngas & Derivatives
3.2 Current Market Scenario
3.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.4 Industry Attractiveness Porters 5 Force Analysis
3.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.4.5 Degree of Competition
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
5.1 By End-uses
5.1.1 Power generation
5.1.3 Liquid fuels
5.1.4 Gaseous fuels
5.2 By Feedstock
5.2.2 Natural gas
6. Regional Market Analysis (Market size, growth and forecast)
6.2 Saudi Arabia
6.3 Rest of MEA
7. Competitive Landscape
7.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
7.2 Joint Ventures & Collaborations
7.3 Market Share Analysis
7.4 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
8. Company Profiles (Overview, Products & Services, Financials, Recent Developments)
8.2 Royal Dutch Shell
8.3 Haldor Topsoe
8.4 KBR, Inc.
8.5 Dow Chemical Co.
8.6 BP Global
8.7 Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
8.8 SynGas Technology LLC
8.9 Chicago Bridge and Iron Co.
8.10 Linde Group
8.11 Siemens AG
8.12 General Electric
8.13 OXEA GmbH
8.16 Agrium Inc.
8.17 CF Industries Holdings Inc.
8.18 Sasol Ltd.
8.19 ConocoPhillips Co.
8.20 Foster Wheeler AG
8.21 Linc Energy Ltd.
8.22 Technip SA
8.23 Sasol Ltd.
8.24 Nippon Shokubai Co. Ltd.