As a result of growing environmental concerns, the demand for clean fuel is increasing at a global level. Currently, Zeolites form the largest ingredient market for refinery catalysts followed by metals. Hydrocracking catalysts are a fast growing type in this segment. Stringent environmental regulations and demand for high octane number are driving the market further in Middle East & Africa region. As a primary end-user, the oil refining industry is also expected to drive the refinery catalysts market.
The market for Refining Catalysts is dominated by large multinationals such as BP Global and Royal Dutch Shell. Other key industry participants include YARA International, Foster Wheeler AG, OXEA GmbH, Technip SA, Haldor TopsÃ¸e, KBR Inc., BASF SE, W R Grace, Johnson Matthey, Albemarle Corporation, and UOP LLC.
SPECIALITIES OF THIS REPORT
1) The report will be useful in gaining an exhaustive understanding of the regional market. It will also be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade.
2) The report will be an ideal source material for industry consultants, manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered.
3) The report contains wide range of information about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
1) Market Definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the industry on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Report Outline
2. Executive Summary 3. Refining Catalysts
3.2 Current Market Scenario
3.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.4 Industry Attractiveness Porters 5 Force Analysis
3.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.4.5 Degree of Competition
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
5.1 By Type
5.1.1 Fluid Catalytic Cracking Catalysts
5.1.2 Reforming Catalysts
5.1.3 Hydrotreating Catalysts
5.1.4 Hydrocracking Catalysts
5.1.5 Isomerization Catalysts
5.1.6 Alkylation Catalysts
5.1.7 Other Catalysts
5.2 By Ingredients
5.2.3 Other chemicals
6. Regional Market Analysis (Market size, growth and forecast)
6.2 Saudi Arabia
6.3 South Africa
6.4 Rest of MEA
7. Competitive Landscape
7.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
7.2 Joint Ventures & Collaborations
7.3 Market Share Analysis
7.4 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
8. Company Profiles (Overview, Products & Services, Financials, Recent Developments)
8.1 BASF SE
8.2 Albemarle Corp.
8.3 Johnson Matthey
8.4 W. R. Grace & Co.
8.5 Haldor Topsoe
8.6 Advanced Refining Technologies (ART)
8.7 Clariant AG
8.8 Axens S.A.
8.9 CRI/Criterion Inc.
8.10 LyondellBasell Industries
8.12 Univation Technologies LLC
8.13 Umicore S.A.
8.15 Clariant AG
8.16 Grace Davison
8.17 ExxonMobil Chemical
8.23 Sinopec Group