Polyurethanes are some of the most versatile polymers in existence today. They exist in myriad forms ranging from rigid foams to dense solid compositions and from flexible foams to elastomers. Polyurethanes are commercially available in various forms, ranging from flexible or rigid lightweight foams to tough, stiff, and strong elastomers. This enables their use in a wide variety of consumer and industrial applications such as thermal insulation of buildings, refrigerators, household furniture, automotive seating, shoe soles. A shift in production from China to countries where goods can be produced at lower cost is set to change the landscape of the global polyurethane industry. The landscape could change further as companies consider shifting production to even cheaper countries like Vietnam.
The Asia Pacific Polyurethane market is segmented by Application (Foams-Rigid and Flexible, Adhesives and Sealants, Coatings, Elastomers, and others), by industry (Furniture and Interiors, Constructions, Automotive and others) and regionally (India, China, Japan, South Korea and other countries). The Key players in the market are BASF SE, Bayer, Dow Chemicals, Nippon Polyurethane Industry, Chemtura Corp.
There is a growing demand from the bedding, cushioning and carpeting industry, a growing demand from the construction industry and these products are preferred as they are recyclable.
There is a strong competition from the fiberglass and polystyrene industries.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS?
1) Market Definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the Asia-Pacific Polyurethane market with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Asia-Pacific Polyurethane market on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Report Outline
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.1 Current Market Scenario
3.2 Factors Driving the Polyurethanes Market
3.3 Restraints for the Polyurethanes Market
3.4 Opportunities for the Polyurethanes Market
3.5 Porters Five Forces
3.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.5.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.5.5 Degree of Competition
3.6 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.6.2 Suppliers & Distributors
3.6.3 End-Use Markets
4. Market Segmentation
4.1 By Applications (Market size, forecast and CAGR)
22.214.171.124 Rigid Foam
126.96.36.199 Flexible Foam
4.1.3 Adhesives & Sealants
4.2 By Industry (Market size, forecast and CAGR)
4.2.1 Furniture and Interiors
4.2.3 Electronics and Appliances
4.2.5 Others (Footwear, Industrial, Textiles, Fibers, Medical and Marine)
5. Asia-Pacific Market Analysis (Market growth and forecast)
5.4 South Korea
5. 5 Rest of Asia-Pacific
6. Policies and Regulations 7. Competitor Analysis
7.1 Market Shares of Leading Global Players
7.2 Strategies Adopted by Leading Global Players
8. Company Profiles
1. BASF SE
2. Bayer AG
3. Nippon Polyurethane Industry Co., Ltd.
4. Wanhua Industrial Group
5. Huntsman Corp.
6. Recticel SA
7. Mitsui Chemicals
8. The Dow Chemical Co.
10. KUMHO MITSUI
11. Shandong Dongda Inov Polyurethane Co. Ltd.
12. Chemtura Corp.
13. Foamcraft Inc.
14. FoamPartner Group
15. Future Foam Inc.
16. FXI-Foamex Innovations
17. Hebei Cangzhou Dahua Group Co. Ltd
18. Nitto Denko Corporation
19. INOAC Corp.
20. Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics Corp.
21. Sekisui Alveo AG
22. Hansa Group AG