Waterborne Adhesives, owing to their eco-friendly and low-toxic nature; high solid content, and high initial adhesion properties, is becoming an integral part of various commercial and industrial sectors. In the Waterborne Adhesives market report, we have taken the following major end-user sectors into consideration: Building and Construction, Paper board and Packaging, Wood and Furniture, Automotive, Footwear and Leather, and Others. The Building and Construction segment accounted for more than XX.XX% share of the Europe Waterborne Adhesives market in 2015.
This market is driven by a number of factors, such as the stringent environmental regulations to control VOC emissions, growing automotive industry, and accelerating demand from packaging industry. However, this market faces certain drawbacks, such as formulation constraints, and nearly matured market conditions. These factors may act as a roadblock to the growth of the market.
The Europe Waterborne Adhesives market, on the basis of application can be broadly segmented into paper lamination, book binding, wood assembly, bag manufacturing, lap paste for cans and bottles, tapes, flooring and construction, and others. The market has also been divided according to the inherent polymer type into natural polymers and synthetic polymers. According to product type, the market has been segmented into acrylics, latex, Polyurethane (PU), Polyvinyl Acetate (PVA), and Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA). Polyurethane adhesives are expected to witness the fastest growth in the Europe waterborne adhesives market, owing to their increasing use for furnishing and wood-work in the recovering Europe construction industry.
The market has also been geographically segmented into UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, and Rest of Europe. In terms of consumption in 2015, US led the market with a share of XX.XX%. It was followed by Canada and Mexico. With the improvement in the financial status and purchasing power of the middle class consumers in APAC accelerating the demand for automobiles and buildings in the region, making the region an area of immense potential and opportunities. As a result majority of the large scale adhesive manufacturers in Europe have started focusing on developing strategies to penetrate the aforementioned region. However, the dearth of stringent norms regarding VOC emission from paints, coatings, and adhesives in the developing countries in the region have considerably hindered the growth potential for European waterborne adhesive manufacturers.
Furthermore, the recovering construction industry in the region will offer numerous opportunities in the growth of the Europe Waterborne Adhesives Market. Some of the major companies dominating this market for its products, services, and continuous product developments are 3M, Arkema Group (Bostik SA), Ashland Inc., Dow Chemical Co., Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Huntsman Corp., Sika AG, Royal Adhesives and Sealants, and Master Bond.
1. Market analysis for the Europe Waterborne Adhesives Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on Europe and regional scales
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a Europe and regional scale
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Europe Waterborne Adhesives market on both Europe and regional scales
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
8. Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
1.2 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Europe Waterborne Adhesives Market
3.1 Current Market Scenario
3.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness Porters 5 Force Analysis
4. Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Stringent Environmental regulations to control VOC emissions
4.1.2 Demand from packaging industry
4.1.3 Increasing Penetration in Asian Markets
4.1.4 Growing use in Automotive Industry
4.2.1 Formulation Constraints
4.2.2 High Logistical Costs
4.2.3 Matured Market Conditions
4.3.1 Recovering Construction Industry
4.3.2 Development of bio-based products
4.3.3 Technological advancemnets in production process
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
5.1 By Product Type
5.1.3 Polyurethane (PU)
5.1.4 Polyvinyl Acetate (PVA)
5.1.5 Ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA)
5.2 By Application
5.2.1 Paper lamination
5.2.2 Book Binding
5.2.3 Wood Assembly
5.2.4 Bag manufacturing
5.2.5 Lap Paste for cans & Bottles
5.2.6 Flooring & Construction
5.3 By End-User Industry
5.3.1 Building & Construction
5.3.2 Paper board & Packaging
5.3.3 Wood & Furniture
5.3.5 Footwear and Leather
5.4 By Polymer
6. Regional Market Analysis (Market size, growth and forecast)
6.2 United Kingdom
6.6 Rest of Europe
7. Competitive Landscape
7.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
7.2 Joint Ventures Collaborations and Agreements
7.3 Market Shares Analysis
7.4 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
8. Company Profiles
8.1 3M Co.
8.2 AdCo UK Limited
8.3 Alfa International Corporation
8.4 American Chemical Inc.
8.5 Arkema Group (Bostik SA)
8.6 Ashland Inc.
8.7 Avery Dennison Corp.
8.8 Benson Polymers Ltd.
8.9 Collano Adhesives AG
8.10 Cyberbond Llc
8.11 Dow Chemical Co.
8.12 Dow Corning Corporation (U.S.)
8.13 Evans Adhesive Corporation Ltd.
8.14 Franklin International
8.15 H.B. Fuller Co.
8.16 Helmitin Adhesives
8.17 Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
8.19 Huntsman Corp.
8.20 ITW Performance Polymers (Illinois Tool Works Inc.)
8.21 Jowat AG
8.22 KMS Adhesives
8.23 LORD Corp.
8.25 Mapei Spa
8.26 Master Bond
8.27 Paramelt B.V
8.28 Pidilite Industries Ltd.
8.29 Royal Adhesives and Sealants
8.30 Sika AG
8.31 Tesa SE (A Beiersdorf Company)
8.32 The Reynolds Co.
8.33 Wacker Chemie AG
8.34 Wisdom Adhesives Worldwide