The South East Asia Construction Chemicals market was valued at USD 1,039.56 million in 2015, and is likely to reach USD 1,542.9 million by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 8.22%.
Asia-Pacific is expected to be the biggest and the fastest growing region in the world, at a CAGR of 8.32%, owing to the growing construction industry in the region, especially in China, India, Japan, Indonesia, and South Korea. The construction sector in Indonesia has been a signification contributor towards the countrys GDP. It grew from from 125.3 trillion RP in 2003 to 907.3 trillion RP in 2013 and accounts for about 10% of the GDP at present. This growth is expected to continue due to the demand for housing and the plans of public sector. This is a positive sign signaling towards the increase in demand for adhesives.
Concrete & cement admixtures represent the largest product segment, though demand for flame retardants and waterproofing chemicals in SEA region is poised to register robust growth. By end-use area, while industrial and infrastructure applications dominate the market for construction chemicals in the region, demand for the same is likely to be fastest for residential applications.
The report has been segmented based on product type and by application. By product type, it includes adhesives, concrete & cement admixtures, flame retardants, protective coatings, sealants, waterproofing chemicals and other construction chemicals. It is identified that the admixtures market has the largest market share of xx%, major reason for growth of this market is high construction activity overall throughout every region. By application the market segmentation includes commercial, industrial, infrastructure and residential. The residential segment has the largest market share of about xx%.
Additionally, consistent innovations and technological advancements will be the driving factor for the market, as they make constructions and construction procedures safe and efficient. They also help in enhancing the speed of construction process. These chemicals consists of number of different products such as cement admixture, cold-applied and hot-applied products, acrylic, epoxy, resin, sealants/adhesives, and cementations, which helps in increasing the shelf life of products; makes application easier; reduces labor costs; reduces waste, and adds value to the buildings.
The major companies are analyzed in the report include 3M Company, Albemarle Corporation, Arkema SA, Ashland Inc., BASF SE, Dow Chemicals and Fosroc International Ltd. among others.
1. Market analysis for the South East Asia Construction Chemicals Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on Regional and country scales
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the South East Asia Construction Chemicals market
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
8. Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
1.2 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Construction Chemicals Market
3.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4. Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increasing construction activity
4.1.2 Increased Adoption of Innovative Construction Procedures
4.1.3 Development Plans of Governments to Spur Further Growth
4.1.4 Water-Based Products to Witness Greater Demand
5. Market Segmentation
5.1 By Product
5.1.2 Concrete & Cement Admixtures
5.1.3 Flame Retardants
5.1.4 Protective Coatings
5.1.6 Waterproofing Chemicals
5.1.7 Other Construction Chemicals
5.2 By Application
5.2.1 Commercial Construction
5.2.2 Industrial Construction
5.2.3 Infrastructure Construction
5.2.4 Residential Construction
6. Regional Market Segmentation and Analysis (Market size, prices, growth and forecast)
6.7 Rest of APAC
7. Competitive Landscape
7.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations and Agreements
7.2 Market Share Analysis
8. Company Profiles
8.1 3M Company
8.2 Albemarle Corporation
8.3 Arkema SA
8.4 Ashland Inc
8.5 BASF SE
8.6 Dow Chemicals
8.7 Fosroc International Ltd
8.8 Franklin International, Inc
8.9 Henkel KGaA
8.10 Lafarge SA
8.11 Pidilite Industries Ltd.
8.12 RPM International Inc.
8.13 Sika AG
8.14 Structural Waterproofing Company
8.15 W.R. Grace & Co.