Adhesives and sealants, owing to their ability to bind different material together by distributing stress more efficiently across the joint, is becoming an integral part of various commercial and industrial sectors. In the Adhesives and Sealants market report, we have taken the following major end-user sectors into consideration: Building and Construction, Paper, Board, and Packaging, Transportation, Woodworking and Joinery, Footwear and Leather, Assembly Operations, Medical, and Others. The Building and Construction segment accounted for about XX.XX% share of the South America Adhesives and Sealants market in 2015.
This market is driven by a number of factors, such as the rapidly growing construction industry and growing automotive industry. However, this market faces certain drawbacks, such as volatility in raw material prices and stringent environmental regulations regarding VOC emissions. These factors may act as a roadblock to the growth of the market.
The South America Adhesives market, on the basis of technology can be broadly segmented into water-borne adhesives, solvent-borne adhesives, reactive adhesives, hot melts adhesives, and others. These are again segmented according to the sub-segmentations of the technology. The South America Sealants market, on the basis of product type can be broadly segmented into silicone, polyurethane, plastisol, emulsion, and others.
The market has also been geographically segmented into Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Columbia, and Rest of South America. In terms of market revenue in 2015, Brazil led the market with a share of XX.XX%. With the improvement in the economic conditions, the purchasing power of the middle class consumer has increased in the considerably, thereby, increasing the demand for buildings and automobiles (especially LCVs owing to the growing popularity of SUVs (considered LCV in the region) among the consumers for private use), in turn making the region an area of immense potential and opportunities. However the dearth of stringent norms regarding VOC emission has considerably hindered the growth of this market.
Furthermore, the increasing demand for lightweight and fuel efficient vehicles will offer numerous opportunities in the growth of the South America Adhesives and Sealants Market. Some of the major companies dominating this market for its products, services, and continuous product developments are 3M, Dow Chemicals, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Avery Dennison, and Ashland Inc.
1. Market analysis for the South America Adhesives and Sealants Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the South America Adhesives and Sealants market on both global and regional scales
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
8. Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
1.2 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. South America Adhesives and Sealants Market
3.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Model
4. Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Rapidly Growing Contsruction Industry
4.1.2 Dynamic Economic Development in Brazil
4.1.3 Accelerting Growth in Automotive Industry
4.2.1 Volatility in raw material prices
4.2.2 Stringent Environmental Regulations Regarding VOC Emissions
4.3.1 Growing Aerospace Industry
4.3.2 Increasing Demand for Fuel Efficient and Lightweight Vehicles
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
5.1 Adhesives By Technology
22.214.171.124 Polyurethane Dispersions (PUD)
126.96.36.199 Polyvinyl Acetate (PVA)
188.8.131.52 Ethylene vinyl acetate
184.108.40.206 Solvent Borne Pressure Sensitive
220.127.116.11 Solvent Borne Non-pressure Sensitive
18.104.22.168 Solvent Borne Contact Ahdesives
5.1.4 Hot melts
22.214.171.124 Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
126.96.36.199 Styrenic Block copolymer
5.2 Sealants by Product Type
5.3 By End-User Industry
5.3.1 Building and Construction
5.3.2 Paper, Board, & Packaging
5.3.4 Woodworking & Joinery
5.3.5 Footwear and Leather
5.3.6 Assembly Operations
6. Regional Market Analysis (Market size, growth and forecast)
6.5 Rest of South America
7. Competitive Landscape
7.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
7.2 Joint Ventures Collaborations and Agreements
7.3 Market Shares Analysis
7.4 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
8. Company Profiles
8.1 3M Co.
8.2 AdCo UK Limited
8.3 Adhesive Technologies Corp.
8.4 Adhesive Technologies Inc. (AdTech)
8.5 Adhesives Research Inc.
8.6 Aerocoll Chemie GmbH
8.7 Alfa International Corporation
8.8 American Biltrite Inc.
8.9 American Chemical Inc.
8.10 Arkema Group (Bostik SA)
8.11 Ashland Inc.
8.12 Avery Dennison Corp.
8.13 Beardow & Adams (Adhesives) Ltd
8.14 Benson Polymers Ltd.
8.15 BÃœHNEN (Germany)
8.16 Chemence Ltd.
8.17 Collano Adhesives AG
8.18 Cyberbond Llc
8.19 DELO Industrial Adhesives
8.20 Dow Chemical Co.
8.21 Dow Corning Corporation (U.S.)
8.24 Dynea OY
8.25 Evans Adhesive Corporation Ltd.
8.26 Franklin International
8.27 H.B. Fuller Co.
8.28 Helmitin Adhesives
8.29 Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
8.30 Hexcel Corporation
8.32 Huntsman Corp.
8.33 ITW Performance Polymers (Illinois Tool Works Inc.)
8.34 Jowat AG
8.35 KMS Adhesives
8.36 LORD Corp.
8.38 Mapei Spa
8.39 Master Bond
8.40 Ninghai Dingcheng Adhesive Co., Ltd.
8.41 Paramelt B.V
8.42 Permabond Engineering Adhesives Ltd.
8.43 Pidilite Industries Ltd.
8.44 Royal Adhesives and Sealants
8.45 RPM International Inc.
8.46 Sika AG
8.47 Super Glue Corp.
8.48 Tesa SE (A Beiersdorf Company)
8.49 The Reynolds Co.
8.50 Wacker Chemie AG
8.51 Wisdom Adhesives Worldwide
8.52 Yokohama Industries