The construction industry needs a lot of research that goes into establishing and assuring the quality of the products that are being used so as to provide improved properties to the structures. Designers of buildings and other projects earn from the flexibility provided by those chemicals which are used in construction. The chemicals used are expected to have properties such as durability, compression rigidity, surface finish and the capability to endure the hostile climate and the working environments. Additionally, they must be able to safeguard themselves from natural calamities and instances of fire. Demand for construction chemicals has a direct correlation with the condition of the new structures and renovations of the older ones. This has been evident through the scale of infrastructure as well as the industrial and commercial activity in these regions. Requirements of adequate housing for the growing populations can fuel demand for residential construction, which, in turn, would be instrumental in propelling other areas, such as development of infrastructure, industries and commercial spaces to catch up.
In terms of product, concrete & cement admixtures form the largest segment, with non-residential construction such as commercial, industrial and infrastructure taking the lead in terms of application areas for construction chemicals. While demand for concrete & cement admixtures is likely to maintain fastest growth, the expansion in terms of application areas is expected to vary on a region-to-region basis. The growing population and industry require a larger infrastructure. These serve as the drivers of this market.
The global construction materials market can be segmented based on product (Adhesives & sealants, concrete and cement admixtures, flame retardants, protective coating, waterproofing materials and other construction materials), by application (Commercial construction, industrial construction, infrastructure construction and residential construction material). The key players are 3M company, Aldo Co., Albemarle Corporation, BASF SE, Bostik Inc., Henkel AG & Co. KGaA.
There is an increasing demand for infrastructure, residential and commercial construction in countries like the Unites States which has a developed economy. There is also a growing demand for the reliability and the improvisation of the available commodities. All these prove to be the driving forces for this markt.
The construction industry is turning to be sluggish in countries like the Unites States.
Key Deliverables in the Study?
1) Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of prime drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis of the United States construction chemicals market with region specific assessments and competitive analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios offering prospective opportunities and also, the identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of prime companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5) Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the United States construction chemicals market on both the global and the regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of all the paramount market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and pivotal financial information.
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Report Outline
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.1 Current Market Scenario
3.2 Factors Driving the Construction Chemicals Market
3.2.1 Developing Markets Leading Growth in Demand
3.2.2 Construction Activity Increases after a Lull
3.2.3 Increased Adoption of Innovative Construction Procedures
3.2.4 Development Plans of Governments to Spur Further Growth
3.2.5 Water-Based Products to Witness Greater Demand Despite Higher Prices
3.2.6 Quality Assumes Greater Significance
3.3 Restraints in the Construction Chemicals Market
3.4 Opportunities for the Construction Chemicals Market
3.5 Porters Five Forces
3.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.5.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
3.6 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4. United States Market Analysis
4.1 By Product