Bordeaux metropolitan area, also known as Gironde department, comes under Nouvelle-Aquitaine administrative region in France. It has a significant economic and financial influence, accounting for around 2.3% of national GDP. Improvements in financial services, hospitality and real estate are expected to be major drivers of growth.
“City Profile - Bordeaux” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Bordeaux. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
- The service sector remains the key contributor to the regional area - and the major employer.
- Bordeaux is a key tourist destination for both domestic and international tourists and experienced healthy growth over the year.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
Technology and Infrastructure
Internal Transport Networks
Business Environment Analysis
Travel and Tourism