It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2011-2015) and forecast period (2015-2020).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Slovenian economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Slovenian insurance industry.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
The 'Reinsurance in Slovenia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Slovenian reinsurance segment, including:
- An outlook of the Slovenian reinsurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Slovenian economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Slovenian insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the Slovenian reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Slovenia:
- It provides historical values for the Slovenian reinsurance segment for the report’s 2011-2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015-2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Slovenian reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Slovenia, and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
- It analyzes various natural hazards and their impact on the Slovenia insurance industry
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Slovenian reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Slovenian reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Slovenian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- As of May 2017, the Slovenian reinsurance segment comprised two domestic reinsurers: Sava Re and Triglav Re. Foreign reinsurers such as Swiss Re and Hannover Re are also present.
- Slovenia is exposed to damages from heavy rainfall and snowfall. The country is also exposed to ice storms and floods, and is susceptible to frost in winter.
- According to the Slovenian Insurance Association (Slovensko zavarovalno združenje - SIA), reinsurance against fire and natural forces accounted for the largest reinsurance premium in 2015, with 42.1%.
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Reinsurance outlook
4.1 Reinsurance Segment Size, 2011-2020
4.1.1 Total reinsurance premium accepted
4.2 Reinsurance Segment Size by Premium Ceded, 2011-2020
5 Natural and Man-Made Hazards
6 Competitive Landscape
6.2 Company Profiles
6.2.1 Pozavarovalnica Trigav Re, DD - company overview
6.2.2 Pozavarovalnica Sava, DD - company overview
7 Definition and Methodology
8.1 Contact Timetric
List of Tables
Table 1: Slovenian Reinsurance - Key Facts, 2015
Table 2: Slovenian Reinsurance - Top Reinsurers, 2015
Table 3: Slovenian Government Credit Ratings
Table 4: Slovenian Reinsurance - Total Premium Accepted (EUR Million and US$ Million), 2011-2015
Table 5: Slovenian Reinsurance - Total Premium Accepted (EUR Million and US$ Million), 2015-2020
Table 6: Slovenian Reinsurance - Premium Ceded by Type of Insurance (EUR Million), 2011-2015
Table 7: Slovenian Reinsurance - Premium Ceded by Type of Insurance (EUR Million), 2015-2020
Table 8: Slovenian Life Insurance - Percentage of Reinsurance Ceded (%), 2011-2015
Table 9: Slovenian Life Insurance - Percentage of Reinsurance Ceded (%), 2015-2020
Table 10: Slovenia - Corporate Tax Rates for the Financial Year 2016
Table 11: Triglav Re - Key Facts
Table 12: Sava Re - Key Facts
Table 13: Insurance Industry Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Slovenian Real GDP (EUR Billion), 2011-2020
Figure 2: Slovenian Consumer Price Inflation (%), 2011-2020
Figure 3: Slovenian Current Account Balance as Percentage of GDP (%), 2011-2020
Figure 4: Slovenian Unemployment Rate, 2011-2020
Figure 5: Slovenian Population by Age Group, 1990-2025
Figure 6: Slovenian Reinsurance - Total Premium Accepted (EUR Million), 2011-2020
Figure 7: Slovenian Reinsurance - Premium Ceded by Type of Insurance (EUR Million), 2011-2020
Figure 8: Slovenian Reinsurance - Premium Ceded Dynamics by Type of Insurance, 2011-2020
Figure 9: Slovenian Life Insurance - Percentage of Reinsurance Ceded (%), 2011-2020