The Stripe Actuators Market was estimated to be valued at USD XX billion in 2016. It is projected to reach USD XX billion by 2022 at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2022.
Stripe Piezoelectric Actuator is an electromechanical transducer device that uses electrical energy into mechanical energy to move or adjust the control systems. Stripe piezoelectric actuators are also known as “bender actuators” because it bends. The actuator is kept under a resin coating to protect the actuator against electrical faults. Two strips of piezoelectric ceramics are joined following the direction of polarization same. These actuators can be connected in either unipolar or bipolar connection. The unipolar connection requires +/-200v while bipolar connection requires a +/-100v power supply. The actuator is bonded to the vibrator base through either soft clamp or with adhesives. When an electric voltage is applied one of the ceramic bends forward and the other backward. This leads to the actuator to bending forward and back. Due to parallel connection, the chances of depolarization of ceramic layers is reduced and thereby the life of the actuator is increased.
Stripe Piezoelectric actuators are widely used in advanced research, precision motion control, and positioning activities. They are used in multiple domains such as robotics, industrial, and others with the specific scope of these actuators, which includes, needle control on textile monitoring, braille printing and others. In these activities, it is required to have precise control of the needle for accurate representation be it textile or paper. Accelerometers, small volume pumping devices, and switching devices also use stripe piezoelectric actuator. These are used for making or breaking electrical connections in electrical switching devices. The demand for high-end electronics items is expected to increase around the world. As per estimate in 2015 alone about 1.4 billion smartphones are used. Due to evolving technologies and faster maturity of technology the market is witnessing sustained growth.
A Stripe Piezoelectric actuator consists of several components including stepper, Stripe Piezo linear stack, controllers, linear tables, pusher, and motor. When combined with a vibration plate this can cause significant mechanical movement. The challenge for Stripe Piezoelectric actuator is that its need for high voltage. The voltage ranges from 100 v to 200 v depending on the connection and design of the actuator.
The demand for high-end electronics items is expected to increase around the world. As per estimate in 2015 alone about 1.4 billion smartphones are used. Due to evolving technologies and faster maturity of technology the market is witnessing sustained growth. As a consequence prices of devices are getting reduced at regular intervals, which is further fuelling demand. Several regions around the world are expected to see various degrees of growth in this regard. However, the restraint for the market is that the high-performance actuators come at a hefty price.
Key Deliverables in the Study:
- Analysis for the APAC ceramic coating market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the APAC ceramic coating market on a regional scales.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Overview
3.2 Market Demand Until 2022
3.3 Recent Trends and Developments
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Stripe Piezoelectric Actuator Market Value Chain Analysis
6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.1 Bargaining Power of Supplier
6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
6.3 Threat of New Entrants
6.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
6.5 Degree of Competition
7. Global Stripe Piezoelectric Actuator Market, by Materials
8. Global Stripe Piezoelectric Actuator Market, by End Use
8.2 Aerospace and Defence
8.4 Consumer Electronics
8.5 Information and Communication systems
8.6 Industrial Machinery
9. Global Stripe Piezoelectric Actuator Market, by Geography
9.1 North America
9.4 Middle East and Africa
9.5 South America
10. Key Vendor Analysis
10.1 APC International, Ltd.
10.2 Aerotech Inc.
10.3 CTS Coporation
10.4 Ceramtec GmbH
10.5 Exelis, Inc.
10.6 Morgan Advanced Materials
10.7 Mad City Labs Inc.
10.8 Piezosystem Jena GmbH
10.9 Physik Instrumente (PI) GmbH & Co. Kg
10.10 Piezo Solutions
10.11 Piezomechanik Dr. Lutz Pickelmann GmbH
10.12 US Eurotek, Inc
*List not exhaustive
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
11.2 Joint Ventures, Collaborations and Agreements
12.1 Contact Us
- Aerotech Inc
- APC International Ltd
- Ceramtec GmbH
- CTS Coporation
- Exelis Inc
- Mad City Labs Inc
- Morgan Advanced Materials
- Physik Instrumente (PI) GmbH & Co. Kg
- Piezo Solutions
- Piezomechanik Dr. Lutz Pickelmann GmbH
- Piezosystem Jena GmbH
- US Eurotek Inc.