2. Linear hydrodynamics of circular cylinders;
3. Higher-order phenomena for circular cylinders;
4. Hydrodynamics of elliptical cylinders;
5. Hydrodynamics of spheres and spheroids;
6. Hydrodynamics of ellipsoids.
Ioannis K. Chatjigeorgiou is a professor in the National Technical University of Athens. He has been visiting professor at Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), Norway and �cole Centrale, France. He was awarded the Marie Curie Fellowship for outstanding researchers and worked as a professor in the University of East Anglia. Aside from analytical hydrodynamics, his research interests involve hydrodynamic violent slamming, hydroelasticity, nonlinear dynamics of slender structures, risers and pipes with axial flow and dynamic analysis of mooring systems. He has been a member of the International Ship and Offshore Structures Congress (ISSC) committees since 2006, a member of the editorial board of Applied Ocean Research and associated editor of the Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering.