The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Arkona Limited (Arkona) designs and manufactures frequency control products. The company develops frequency control solutions for GPS, timing / synchronization and aerospace applications. Its product portfolio includes Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillators (TCXOs), Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillators (OCXOs), voltage-controlled crystal oscillator (VCXO)/ Clock Oscillators (XOs), crystal filters, crystal resonators, , SAW oscillators, frequency multipliers, Oven Controlled SAW Oscillators (OCSOs), and Bulk Acoustic Wave (BAW). Its products are marketed under Pluto and Pluto+ brands.. Kraton’s products are used in telecommunications, Internet of Things (IoTs),,aerospace, defense, and global positioning markets. It manufactures various products through its subsidiaries. The company conducts business operations with design and engineering facilities in New Zealand, the UK, France, India and China. Arkona is headquartered in Auckland, New Zealand.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Rakon Limited - Key Facts
Rakon Limited - Key Employees
Rakon Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Rakon Limited - Major Products and Services
Rakon Limited - History
Rakon Limited - Company Statement
Rakon Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Rakon Limited - Business Description
Business Segment: Global positioning
Business Segment: Other
Business Segment: Space and Defense
Business Segment: Telecommunications
Geographical Segment: Asia
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: North America
Geographical Segment: Other
Rakon Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Rakon Limited - Strengths
Rakon Limited - Weaknesses
Rakon Limited - Opportunities
Rakon Limited - Threats
Rakon Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Rakon Limited, Key Facts
Rakon Limited, Key Employees
Rakon Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Rakon Limited, Major Products and Services
Rakon Limited, History
Rakon Limited, Other Locations
Rakon Limited, Subsidiaries
Rakon Limited, Joint Venture
Rakon Limited, Key Competitors
Rakon Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Rakon Limited, Annual Ratios
Rakon Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Rakon Limited, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Rakon Limited, Ratio Charts
- Vectron International, Inc.
- M tron Industries Ltd
- IQD Frequency Products Ltd
- Nihon Dempa Kogyo Co Ltd
- Pletronics, Inc.
- Cardinal Components Inc.
- Fox Electronics Inc
- Epson Electronics America, Inc.
- ECS, Inc. International
- CTS Va