The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Delta Apparel, Inc. (Delta Apparel) is an apparel company that designs, manufactures, sources, and markets lifestyle basics and branded active wear apparel, headwear and related accessories. The company designs its products internally. It procures yarn and other raw materials from third-party suppliers; and manufactures fabrics and garments through owned and leased facilities, and domestic and foreign contractors. Delta Apparel sells its products through various distribution channels and distribution tiers including boutiques, mid and mass channels, specialty stores, e-retailers, department stores, and the US military. The company also sells products through its online platform. It has manufacturing facilities in the US, El Salvador, Honduras, and Mexico; and distribution facilities across the US. Delta Apparel is headquartered in Greenville, South Carolina, the US.
Delta Apparel, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 02,2017: Delta Apparel reports Q3 fiscal and nine-month 2017 results
May 08,2017: Delta Apparel reports fiscal 2017 Q2 and six-month results
Feb 07,2017: Delta Apparel reports Q1 fiscal 2017 results
Nov 29,2016: Delta Apparel reports fiscal 2016 Q4 and year-end results
Aug 09,2016: Delta Apparel reports fiscal 2016 third quarter and nine-month results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Delta Apparel, Inc. - Key Facts
Delta Apparel, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Delta Apparel, Inc. - History
Delta Apparel, Inc. - Company Statement
Delta Apparel, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Delta Apparel, Inc. - Business Description
Delta Apparel, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Delta Apparel, Inc. - Strengths
Delta Apparel, Inc. - Weaknesses
Delta Apparel, Inc. - Opportunities
Delta Apparel, Inc. - Threats
Delta Apparel, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
Aug 02, 2017: Delta Apparel reports Q3 fiscal and nine-month 2017 results
May 08, 2017: Delta Apparel reports fiscal 2017 Q2 and six-month results
Feb 07, 2017: Delta Apparel reports Q1 fiscal 2017 results
Section 5 - Appendix
About the publisher
List of Tables
Delta Apparel, Inc., Key Facts
Delta Apparel, Inc., Major Products and Services
Delta Apparel, Inc., History
Delta Apparel, Inc., Key Competitors
Delta Apparel, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Delta Apparel, Inc., Annual Ratios
Delta Apparel, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont)
Delta Apparel, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont)
Delta Apparel, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Delta Apparel, Inc., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
Delta Apparel, Inc., Ratio Charts
- Vera Bradley Designs, Inc.
- V.F. Corporation
- Under Armour, Inc.
- The Working Person's Store
- Ralph Lauren Corporation
- PVH Corp.
- Jaclyn, Inc.
- Guess, Inc.
- Gildan Activewear Inc.
- Columbia Sportswear Company
- Coach, Inc.