The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Yum China Holdings Inc (YUM) operates a chain of restaurants through sub-licensing the food brands such as KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell and having own brands such as East Dawning and Little Sheep. The Company's business portfolio offers consumers to dine in and/or carry out food and the licensing restaurants KFC, Pizza Hut Casual Dining, Pizza Hut Home Service and East Dawning offer delivery service. Yum offers pork, seafood, rice dishes, fresh vegetables, soups, congee, desserts coffee among others through KFC and Pizza Hut Casual Dining offers a range pizza, entrees, pasta, rice dishes, appetizers, beverages and desserts and Taco Bell offers Mexican-style food, including tacos, burritos, quesadillas, salads, nachos among others. The company has business presence in China, US, Hong Kong, Singapore, Luxembourg, The Netherlands among others. YUM is headquartered at Changning, Shanghai, China.
Yum China Holdings Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 29,2017: Yum China appoints Jacky Lo as chief financial officer
Sep 16,2016: Yum! Brands names expected board of directors of Yum China Holdings
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Yum China Holdings Inc - Key Facts
Yum China Holdings Inc - Major Products and Services
Yum China Holdings Inc - History
Yum China Holdings Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Yum China Holdings Inc - Business Description
Yum China Holdings Inc - Corporate Strategy
Yum China Holdings Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Yum China Holdings Inc - Strengths
Yum China Holdings Inc - Weaknesses
Yum China Holdings Inc - Opportunities
Yum China Holdings Inc - Threats
Yum China Holdings Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
Aug 29, 2017: Yum China appoints Jacky Lo as chief financial officer
Section 5 - Appendix
About the publisher
List of Tables
Yum China Holdings Inc, Key Facts
Yum China Holdings Inc, Major Products and Services
Yum China Holdings Inc, History
Yum China Holdings Inc, Key Competitors
Yum China Holdings Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Yum China Holdings Inc, Annual Ratios
Yum China Holdings Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont)
Yum China Holdings Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont)
Yum China Holdings Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Yum China Holdings Inc, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
Yum China Holdings Inc, Ratio Charts
- Wingstop, Inc.
- Pizza Hut, Inc
- Papa John's International, Inc.
- McDonald's Corporation
- Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc.
- Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc.
- Domino's Pizza, Inc.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.