This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Altera Corporation (Altera) is a semiconductor company that designs and sells programmable semiconductors and related products. It offers programmable logic devices (PLDs), which incorporate field-programmable gate arrays (FPGAs) and complex programmable logic devices (CPLDs), and highly integrated System-on-Chip (SoC) devices. The company serves customers in the telecom and wireless, industrial automation, military and automotive, networking, computer and storage, and other vertical markets including sub-markets of broadcast, consumer, medical and test. The company has operations in the US, Japan, China, Ireland, the UK, Canada and Malaysia. It has technology development centers at Austin, Copenhagen, High Wycombe, Newfoundland, Penang, San Jose and Toronto. The company is a subsidiary of Intel Corporation and operates as Programmable Solutions Group. Altera is headquartered in San Jose, California, the US.
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Altera Corporation - Key Facts
Altera Corporation - Key Employees
Altera Corporation - Major Products and Services
Altera Corporation - History
Altera Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Altera Corporation - Business Description
Altera Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Altera Corporation - Strengths
Altera Corporation - Weaknesses
Altera Corporation - Opportunities
Altera Corporation - Threats
Altera Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
About the publisher
List of Tables
Altera Corporation, Key Facts
Altera Corporation, Key Employees
Altera Corporation, Major Products and Services
Altera Corporation, History
Altera Corporation, Other Locations
Altera Corporation, Subsidiaries
Altera Corporation, Key Competitors
- Xilinx, Inc.
- Toshiba Semiconductor Company
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- NVIDIA Corporation
- NEC Corp
- Microsemi Corporation
- Microchip Technology Incorporated
- Marvell Technology Group Ltd.
- LSI Corporation
- Cabot Microelectronic