Did you know?
- Globus Medical’s single-minded focus on advancing spinal surgery has made it the fastest growing company in the history of orthopedics.
- Sweden & Martina SpA, is currently an international leader in the design, production and distribution of products for the dental sector, especially implantology, an area in which it has achieved the world's highest growth rate.
- Naton Medical Group, one of the largest orthopedic organizations in China, manufactures joint, spine and trauma implants from a total of six different manufacturing sites throughout the country.
- TBR Implants Group, the leading French dental implants manufacturer, has developed a unique production centre in Europe, able to perform all the manufacturing processes in a single site, with a unique precision tolerance of 5 microns.
- BEGO employs a global workforce of 450 and this number continues to grow.
- Stefan Holst is Vice President, Implant Systems & Research at Nobel Biocare.
- Zimmer Biomet had full-year 2016 net sales of $7.684 billion, an increase of 28.1% over the prior year.
- Since March 2016, Lima Corporate spa is owned by EQT, a leading global private equity group with approximately Euro 29.0 billion in raised capital.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in ‘The Top 200 Manufacturers Of Orthopedic & Dental Implants Worldwide’.
There are many manufacturers of orthopaedic and dental implants. This unique and comprehensive report identifies and profiles the leading 200. These are the companies with the experience, know-how and resources that enable them to develop, manufacture and market innovative products that compete effectively in global markets.
The companies profiled in this report are located across the globe from North and South America to EMEA, Asia and Oceania. They manufacture the whole range of orthopaedic and dental implants.
Profile information in ‘The Top 200 Manufacturers Of Orthopedic & Dental Implants Worldwide’ includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Address
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Ownership, Products, Year Established, Number of Employees, Revenue and Foreign Trade.
Report Target Market:
1) Orthopedic & Dental Implants Manufacturers
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification
This report is perfect for suppliers of goods and services such as development, design and manufacturing service companies who wish to identify top potential customers.
‘The Top 200 Manufacturers Of Orthopedic & Dental Implants Worldwide’ is ideal for distributors of orthopaedic and dental implants to identify the leading manufacturers with the best products.
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major orthopaedic and dental implants manufacturers such as CAMLOG Biotechnologies AG, Glidewell Laboratories, GPC Medical Malaysia Sdn. Bhd., Phibo® Dental Solutions, S.L., Shandong Weigao Orthopedic Device Company Limited and Waldemar LINK GmbH & Co. KG but this major new report looks at all 200 of the top companies - companies like:
- Amplitude Surgical SA (EPA: AMPLI) - Founded in 1997 in Valence, France, Amplitude is a leading French player on the global surgical technology market for lower-limb orthopedics. The Company develops and markets high-end products for orthopedic surgery, covering the main disorders affecting the hip, knee and extremities, particularly foot and ankle surgery. Amplitude has 297 employees, sales of $89.5 million (2016) and a presence in more than 30 countries. The Company is led by Olivier Jallabert, Founder & Chief Executive Officer.
- Global D - Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Brignais, France, Global D is a French company which specialises in the design, manufacture and supply of high quality medical devices for maxillofacial and pre-implant surgery, orthodontics and dental implantology. The Company produced 150,000 dental implants in 2016 and has a national market share of 17%. Global D’s quality system is certified NF EN ISO 13485 in accordance with the Medical Devices Directive (93/42/CEE). The Company’s products (dental implants, orthodontic and maxillofacial products, prosthetic systems and instruments) all have CE marking. 35% of Global D’s implants are exported and the Company’s network of professional distributors, who are specialists in their markets, provides a sales presence in over 30 countries. Global D had revenue of U.S.$ 30.0 million in 2016. The Company is the dental and maxillofacial surgery division of the Menix Group.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Company Name
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Key Executives
- Company Description
- Revenue $m
- Foreign Trade
- Location Status
- Stock Exchange/Ticker Symbol
- Parent Company
Research Facts is one of the world’s leading companies in life sciences publishing. It has a large portfolio of best-selling reports spanning diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and medical devices. It’s customers include most of the world’s major companies in these sectors e.g. Abbott Laboratories, ACON Laboratories, Alcon, Alere, Allergan, Aurobindo Pharma, Axis-Shield, Baxter, Bayer, B. Braun, BD, Biomerieux, Biomet, Boditech Med, Boehringer Ingelheim, CareFusion, Covance, Covidien, C.R. Bard, Edwards Lifesciences, EKF Diagnostics, Fresenius, GE Healthcare, Genzyme, HemoCue, Intuitive Surgical, Ipsen, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic, Merit Medical Systems, Millipore, Mölnlycke Health Care, Novartis, Paul Hartmann, Philips Medical, Qiagen, Quidel, Siemens Healthcare, Smith & Nephew, Synthes, Teleflex, Teva, Tosoh, Zentiva etc.. Research Facts also counts many multinational financial services, law and management consulting firms such as Bain & Company, McKinsey & Company and The Boston Consulting Group among its customers.
Research Facts currently has customers in over forty countries across the globe e.g. Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Finland, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Malta, Mauritius, Netherlands, Pakistan, Peru, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and the United States.
Research Facts' reports help you make informed decisions about the markets and organisations that affect your business.
- Learn more about your target markets and target companies
- Top level research on all the major players in a market
- See which organisations dominate your major markets
- Get detailed information on particular organisations