The semiconductor memory market is experiencing significant growth at the moment with growth rates above 63% in Q2-17 (compared to same quarter last year). A cyclical memory market is not new but this time around it might be for different reasons that can impact market growth and memory pricing for a prolonged period.
This report analyses the memory market and the memory companies competing in the market. It investigates the demand and supply drivers in the market and analyses the end markets and applications. The report is a visual analytics report with many charts and data making it easy and fast to get an overview of the entire market. The report includes fresh Q2-17 financial and market data.
The report is a quarterly report that covers the last 6 quarters of history and 10 quarters forecast.
Objectives of the Report
- To help all semiconductor memory stakeholders get a fast and fresh input to their operational actions and to their strategies
- Make the report easy and fast to comprehend by using visual analytics
- Give a complete quarterly overview of the semiconductor memory market in the major product categories, the significant end markets and of each of the major memory companies
- To provide market share data for each of the major memory categories and end markets
- To reveal the demand and supply drivers in the market
- To provide a data driven memory forecast for the next 10 quarters
- To show detailled data driven information about the top 10 Memory companies
- Semiconductor companies active in the memory market and markets affected by memory pricing
- Companies selling to the semiconductor industry
- Distributors involved in the memory supply chain
- OEM’s with electronic products and companies involved in electronics manufacturing
- Cloud and Data center, PC and Smartphone companies
- Financial analysts
- Research companies
Data driven visual analytics report giving a fast overview. Over 300 Charts makes the report perfect for business operations and strategic meetings.
- Memory (DRAM, NAND, Other)
- Computing (PC and Datacenter)
- Consumer(Mobile and Other)
3. A price driven memory market
4. Winners and Losers
5. Memory Revenue by Product
6. Memory, The supply side
7. Memory, The demand side
8. Demand/Supply Conclusion
9. Memory Market Forecast
10. Company Data - top 10 Memory Companies